*Project*

Hi guys. Hope you all are doing well.
Let's start today's chapter.....
.
.
.
Manish and Radhika entered in the room. " What happened Radhika?? Something emergency? You went out a long ago and coming now. " Era asked.

" Nothing. I was just talking with sir about something." Radhika replied while giving a nervous smile to Manish. Manish glared at her. " Is everything alright sir?" Akash asked.

" Everything is ok. I was just wondering that my team members are grown up now. So they started hiding things from me. Leave this matter. Don't the come back till now?" Manish asked .

" Sir, we are here." Sumedh said while entering the room. " How was the meeting?? Everything went well right? He didn't doubt on us?" Akash said hurriedly.

" Are you questioning my acting skills?? Who can doubt a great actor like me? He was so impressed by me. So, the deal is cracked." Sumedh exclaimed with joy.

" Why are you acting like this is a real deal?" Taniya said and rolled her eyes. " It doesn't matter if it's real or fake. We got the deal and the chance this is the main thing." Sumedh said.

" Yeah yeah. You both are husband and wife. That doesn't matter if it's real or fake, right?" Ruhi said while pointing on Sumedh and Mallika. " Aa, it's nothing. Leave this. Let's discuss about the next plan. " Mallika said.

" So, what did you get to know about him??" Manish asked. " Sir, he is very cunning and quiet clear about his works . None can found about his underground business that easily. " Sumedh said.

" We need to keep eyes on his every activity. Since he is very clever, it will be definitely difficult to find evidence. But you have to do it. Sumedh you have to be close to him and earn his trust. Ruhi have to interect with the employees and try to get some clues. " Manish ordered.

" Yes sir. We will definitely do our best. " Ruhi said. " We have to make presentation for the project. He can contact us soon for the contract." Mallika said.

" Radhika you will make it and take Akash's help as he is passed from business department." Manish said. " Ok sir." Both said in union.

Manish left the room. " Do you know Ruhi has fallen for Mr Ahuja." Mallika said. " Whattttt?" Era and Akash screamed.

" Mallika! Please don't spout nonsense. There is nothing like that. I just said he has a great personality that anyone could be impressed by him. " Ruhi said and rolled her eyes.

All laughed hard at her annoyed expression.
" Laugh laugh. Ok let me tell you a secret. Today Mr Aryan Rathore was so jealous that he didn't even let anyone look at his wife. He pulled her by her waist tightly and said he loves her unconditionally. All were surprised by his lovely behavior. He doesn't even want Sara to talk about other men." Ruhi said dramatically.

" Ooohhh. How can I miss this beautiful scene. Ruhi please next time make a secret video of this." Radhika said. " Ok my friend."

" What ? That was just acting. " Sumedh said. " So you were acting when we were in the car also." Ruhi teased him. Both were blushing by their non stop teasing and laugh.

After working for some more time they returned to their apartments.
Taniya and Ruhi was walking though the corridor and going to the girls apartment . They both stay in the same apartment.

" That facial mask. Ohh I don't use that anymore. It doesn't suit my skin. What about you?" Taniya and Ruhi was gossiping.

Suddenly, she felt someone was following them . She turned around but unfortunately her leg slipped by something. Before she could fall in the floor someone hold her tightly.