*Failed*

Let's start...

" Hey I have found his number." Akash said. " Good, give me the number. I will try to hack it." Radhika said.
" Asish , you take him to the custody. " Sumedh ordered.

" Era and Taniya did you get any information from his office??" Mallika asked. "  " Nothing special. He has only his business related stuffs there." Era said.

" I got it. James lives in Hyderabad. He is quite popular there. He owns three cafe and two restaurants. " Radhika said.

" That's why maybe he always makes deals in the cafe.  It is safe for him as it is his own cafe." Taniya said.

" Yes, you are right. Did you get any information about his illegal business??" Sumedh asked Radhika. " No. I still didn't find something like that. I am trying to figure out the things. It will be good if we will go there." She replied.

" We need to go there. Did you get to know about his cafes? " Mallika asked.
" Yes, his most popular cafe is Flame. The other two is Savory and Queen. " Akash said.
Asish came there. " What informations did you guys get?? " He asked.
" We have got to know about his cafe and restaurants business." Taniya replied. " Ohh. " He replied.

" When should we go there??" Mallika asked. " We will go there tomorrow. First we have to make a plan and find him. We have to find information about his deed." Sumedh said.

" Now , let's go to home. We had a lot of fights today. My small appetite needs food now. " Akash said and rubbed his belly trying to act like hungry.
" And, I need my precious sleep. I am really desperate for my love,my sleep." Radhika said with the same dramatic voice.

Everyone laughed at them. " Really, we need to go to home now. Let's go." Sumedh said.

All left for there home.
" Huh , finally we have reached to home. I am really tired. " Era said and huffed. " Let's do dinner and sleep. Tomorrow will be a adventurous day. " Mallika said. The girls had their dinner and went to sleep.
Then. Something came in Radhika' s mind. " I need to talk with Asish. He was looking a bit distracted today." She thought and went to Asish' s room.

Asish' s pov-

I was lost in my thoughts. I heard a knock on my door. I opened it and saw Radhika there.  She came inside the room.
" What are you doing here at night?? Don't you have your precious sleep??" I asked her.

" I have but I think my brother is more precious than my sleep. What happened to you??" She asked me. She really knows me.

" Nothing happened to me. I am alright." I said avoiding a eye contact with her. " You are very bad at lying you know." She rolled her eyes on me.
" I am just confused about the fact whether I should be selfish or selfless." I said her.

" Listen, it depends on the situation. Being selfish is not good and being selfless is also not always good. If the situation forces us, we need to be selfish for us and others. It's just you need to understand the matter and the situation properly. Do what your heart and subconsciousness  says. " Radhika explained.

" Thanks for the advice. I will always remember it." I said to her.
" Ok, I hope you are relaxed now. Good night and sweet dreams." She wished me and left the room.

I decided what should I do and slept.
Pov ends.

Next day -

They all left for hyderabad.

" I first time came here. This place is so good." Era said. " Yes, we will definitely roam around this place after the work." Radhika said. " We have come here for work not for vacation." Sumedh said.
" So, what? We will see the place without you." Mallika replied. Sumedh huffed in annoyence .
" Where is the cafe?? " Asish asked. " It is nearby. It will take maybe ten minutes for here to Flame. " Taniya said. " But, we don't know in which cafe he will come, right?" Mallika asked.