*Party*

Let's start,

All reached to there building and went to their apartments.
Mallika'side-
" What will you wear today? " Radhika asked Mallika. " I haven't decided yet. Need to look the cupboard. " She replied. " Wear the blue western dress which you bought last month ok ." Radhika suggested. Era gave her a understanding look . She understands Radhika so well .
" And why so ? What is special in blue dress ." Mallika asked in confusion.
" Actually, it is someone's favorite color. The someone will be flat if you wear the dress." Radhika replied and smiled sheepishly.
Mallika has understand about whom she was talking but she acted like she didn't understand. " Who is this someone? I don't want to impress anyone," she said innocently.

" Really! Then it is your wish . We just gave you a advice. Let's go Radhika. We also need to get ready." Era said and left with Radhika without waiting for her reply. Here Mallika was thinking about that. She thought something and went to change.

Here at the boys side ,
Sumedh was thinking what will he wear today. He opened his cupboard. He saw a outfit and thought," She likes this very much. She has stolen this from me many times. Let's wear this today . " Taking the outfit he went to change.

" I am not able to decide what will I wear . Give me some suggestions Asish ." Akash said irritatedly. " Uhh , don't eat my head . I am choosing wait . " He replied.
Then, he picked up a dark black shirt for Akash and a grey shirt for himself. They all get ready for the party.

Sumedh' outfit

Mallika' look

Then, they all came down in the parking lobby

Then, they all came down in the parking lobby. Boys were already waiting for them .
They turned and saw the girls coming towards them with all there glory .
Sumedh was this much lost in her that he even forgot to breathe. Mallika was looking breathtaking in that dress. He was not moving his eyes from her .

Mallika saw that and lowered her lashes in shyness. He was also looking so handsome just like Mallika' s dream boy. She walked and stood at his side.

" You are looking so beautiful," Sumedh said to her. She inhaled a deep breath and mumbled a thanks. " Won't you say me how am I looking??" He asked while smirking." Good " she whispered .