*Meet up*

Hi guys....
Hope you all are doing well.

Let's start today's chapter.....
.
.
.
.

They all reached Dubai and went to a hotel.

Anuj got a call. " sorry Mr Rathore. I need to go to a place urgently. I will come in sometimes. You should book a room and get some rest." Anuj said.

" ok no problem. You carry on." Sumedh replied. Anuj left in a hurry with Peter.

" finally, He left. We can talk to each other." Akash said as they came there from the lobby. " let's book the rooms." Mallika said.

" we already did. Here are the keys." Taniya said. " but who is sharing room with whom??" Ruhi asked.

" Me and Taniya in one room. Ruhi in one room as Peter can visit her anytime. Era and Akash in one room. Sumedh and Mallika in one room. We have less budget so bear with it." Radhika said.

" we can understand about Era and Akash. But why me and Sumedh are living in a same room??" Mallika asked.

" oh Mrs Sara Rathore! Have you forget that you both are married couple here. And Anuj is also staying in the same hotel. So you both must share a room. Go and have fun." Radhika said.

Mallika blushed a little remembering that they are a married couple I mean acting like a married couple for the time being.

" but where is sir? Wasn't he suppose to come with you guys??" Sumedh asked.

" he had got some works at the last moment. So he has to cancel the trip. But, he will join us tomorrow or the day after tomorrow." Taniya said.

" I am so tired. I am going to my room. Bye." Ruhi said. " wait. We will also go." Era said and they all left for their respective rooms.

" you can sleep on the bed and I will sleep on the couch." Sumedh said. " no no I will sleep on the couch. You sleep on the bed." Mallika said.

" ok you can sleep on the couch. When you will sleep I will transfer you to bed. Is that ok for you?? Or I think you want me to pick you up in my arms." Sumedh said coming closer.

Mallika stepped back and said," there is nothing like that. You should control your overthinking mind. And I will sleep on the couch."

" Mallika this is not a cinema or a drama . So stop doing this formality with me. You will sleep on the bed and this is final. Make yourself comfortable. I will go and freshen up." Sumedh said. Mallika smiled genuinely.

In the evening -

" umm, this pastry is so delicious. I wanna stay here and try all the dishes." Akash said while licking the spoon.

" then you will become a fat dummy." Ruhi said. "No problem. I will eat and workout everyday. I will maintain my abs no matter what happens." Akash said.

"Hmm we know that. After all, someone maybe enjoys it." Radhika said while eyeing ar Era. She started coughing and gave death glare at her.

"Sumedh when will be the meeting??" Taniya asked. " well , I am not sure but as Anuj said it could be tomorrow." He replied.

" ok, I will prepare the papers. I just need your sign. Everything is ready." Taniya said. " ok," he replied.

Let's go and sleep. We have to wake up early tomorrow." Mallika said.

The next day -

"We have to keep an eye on his every activities," Sumedh said. "That's your responsibility. Check whoever he is calling and listen to his talks." Akash said and he nodded.