*killed*

Hi guys
What's up.
Let's start today's chapter.....

They all went to their apartments from the office. They all were silent in the whole way.

Sumedh and Akash side-

They came to their apartment. They looked into Asish room. The room was empty,he took everything with him along with the group photo of them he had in his room. " Have you ever thought we will experience this someday?" Akash asked being lost.

" To be honest,I believed him as my own brother. Never ever in my dreams also I thought about this." Sumedh replied. " He was my best friend. For him, I got this friends in my life. Now, he is not here." Akash said. " Leave about the matter." Sumedh said and went to his room. Akash also went to his room after locking Asish room.

Taniya went to her apartment after bidding them bye. The girls went to their rooms.
They all mentally prepared themselves for the next day. " It will be a hard day tomorrow. We need to be ready." Mallika said.

" Yes, you are right. For that, we need to move on from him and try to focus on the case." Era completed her words and looked at Radhika.
" I am fine. And don't think me so weak. I cried as a sister and it's over now. Now, I will play as a fighter." Radhika replied with determination. All nodded and went to sleep.

The next day -

" Be practical. We can't really go and attack him with any notice. " Manish said.
" Sir, but you agreed with us yesterday." Sumedh said. " Yes, but I thought you said it in flow and you have some another plan. " Manish said.
" No sir. I said that seriously. We won't make any plan and waste our time. Because James already knows about us and moreover Asish is with them now. " Sumedh explained.

" But Sumedh, sir is also right. It will be a problem later." Akash said. " I have an idea." Taniya said. "What??" Mallika asked.

" We can make a report against him . We have got drugs in his godown. We can do a raid in his house." Taniya suggested.

" It is a super idea. Then, it won't create a problem also. If we have the permission, we can enter in his house. If something happens then also we can show a reason." Era said.

" It's ok. But, what about the papers and permission??" Akash said. " I am here right. I will make the papers and Sir will sign it. They are surely not going to check the papers properly." Radhika said.

" Hmm ok make it. " Manish said. Radhika made some investigational papers and Manish approved it.

" Let's go now. We need to reach to him as soon as possible." Sumedh said. " Take some officers with you and be careful. If you need any help just inform me." Manish ordered and went away.

They went to James house in Hyderabad. They came to know about this from local people. The officers were outside the house. They were about to enter in the house then some men of him came and blocked their way.

" Who are you?? You guys can't enter into the house." A man said.
" Well we can and we will. Let's see who stops us." Sumedh said. " We will stop you." Other man said.

" We have got some news regarding the illegal works of your boss and came to raid the house. We are from crime department." Akash said.

They got frightened. " There is no such work happens here. I think you have got wrong information." One of them said. " We will see what is right and what is wrong." Mallika said.

They entered into the house and saw James discussing something with one of his workers. He immediately stood up and said," Who are you?? What are you doing here??" " It will be better if your men give the news." Radhika said.