*New case*

Hi guys,
Let's start.
.
.
.
Taniya became a very good friend of them in a very short time. She was very friendly with them . They were also making her comfortable. She was very close to Asish.

Everything was going good. They were enjoying their life peacefully. But, they don't know it is the peace before the storm.
Their life is going to take a unexpected turn. They won't understand what to do. Everything will go out of hands and.........

" Guys, a new case has arrived. " Radhika said. Immediately all there expression changed into a serious one. " What is the case about??" Sumedh asked.

" Currently, we got some news regarding this case. The police force seized  gold biscuits in a club . They are doubting a big master mind behind this. These were going from many days. There was a number of illegal gold biscuits there. They couldn't find the right source behind this. So now, we have to handle this matter." Era said.

" Hmm, so this is gold dealing case. They are sending our golds illegally to other countries. They are doing this secretly." Manish said.

" Here is the file of the case. " Radhika handed the file to Manish. He studied the file properly. " It means, there is a mystery behind this . We have to find out that. Someone is doing illegal business of this." Akash said. " Here are some pictures they sent us. " Mallika said.
" Here is a sign on only one box. It is showing the sun. Means there is something special in the particular box." Sumedh said.

" We need to go there as soon as possible." Asish said. " No. Not right now, we have got a news that today at night, in the same club there will be a meeting of the dealers. " Radhika said.
" We have to go at night." Akash said. " Ok guys, get ready for the next mission." Sumedh said. " Ok captain." All said together. They all discussed about the case.

At night:-
They all came to the club. They were keenly observing everything. They saw a group of people came in the club together. They all sat on the corner of the club. " They are not seeming good to me. " Mallika said. " Hmm true. Maybe, they are the dealers. " Taniya said.
" We need to observe them carefully. But, if we go there they will understand our plan. " Sumedh said. " I have a plan, listen" Radhika said. They all discussed the plan. " Are you sure this will work." Mallika said. " I am not full sure but hopefully this works." Radhika said. Ok let's do it.

The all men came to the counter for drinking. Radhika saw a boy around her age there. She went to him and said seductively," hi handsome. Would you like to dance with me??" The boy immediately agreed. They went to the dance floor and started dancing.

" What do you do??" Radhika asked the boy. " Me?? I don't need to work. My father has much money." He said while laughing. " Why ?? Is he a big business man?" She again asked. " Hmm very big business man. He has a lot of money a lot of gold." He said without noticing. Radhika's eyes snapped at him.

" Gold?? Is he has jwellary business." " Opps , I said it . Nothing sweetheart. You don't need to know about it." " Why ? please tell me," she requested. " No babes , I am not allowed to tell it to someone. " He said.

She thought for sometime and told ok. " Let's go to the counter. I need some drinks for energy." She said in a naughty voice. " Oh so you are in a naughty mood . Ok let's go " he said. They both went to the counter. She made him drink upto his throat.

Suddenly his dad called him to join them. " Ok babes I have to go now. " He said. " How bad are you! You are leaving me like this. I thought many things for us to do." Radhika said while pouting.

"Ok you also come with me." He said and went to the corner with her.

Here, they all were finding some clues . " We have to find those marked boxes." Sumedh ordered. They all nodded and started finding.

" why did you take the girl here? Don't you know it is our personal matter." The man yelled at the boy. " Sorry dad, she won't say anything about us. believe me." The boy said. " Idiot, you go and sat on that side with that girl. You don't have to stay in this place." He ordered.

" I need to do something,idea !" Radhika thought. They were again busy with their work . " Baby, your shoes lace are open. Let me bind them." She said and bend down. She secretly took the man' s phone and attached a chip with it.

They both went to the side table and sat there. " Uhh. I can't hear properly. And this boy is constantly irritating me." She thought on her mind. " Where are you lost , sweet heart??" The boy asked. " Nothing special." She replied. She could hear their conversations.

" You don't have to take tension. I have the whole control over here . You just final the deal. " The man said. " But last time, our products were seized. How will I believe in you." The other person replied.

" It was a small problem. But don't worry I will take extra protection this time. I have made arrangements for this deal." The first man said. " Ok so this time, I am giving you a chance. Do your work properly." The other person replied. " Ok so deal final?" " Final." They both shook their hands and the other person left.

" Let him be here, we will go." The man said while looking at his son. Then, he left the place with other men.

" Ohh so it is their plan. I have to find out when they will handover the products." Radhika thought in her mind. " Let's go to a room babes." The boy said." Ok ," she replied casually. They both went to a room. As soon as they entered in the room, he got unconscious. Because, Asish hit him at his head.

" This guy really irritated me a lot." Radhika said. " Now we have to find out some clues from him." Asish said. " Hmm let's search his phone first." She took his phone and checked it properly.

"There is nothing in his phone. Just hot girls pictures. " Radhika said. "Check his email and contact list." He said." Hmm, he has some important numbers. His father's name is Arshad Kamal. " She said. " Wait, isn't he the biggest don here." Asish exclaimed.

" I have took enough information from his phone. Leave him here and let's leave." They both left the place.

At office:-
" So you got this informations. But, we don't know the exact time and place of the deal. " Sumedh said." We have to track his number for this." Mallika suggested.

" Guys. I have tracked his number by the chip. Now we can listen to his phone calls." Radhika said. " Great. Now, they will see their bad days." Era said.

" We asked some people in the club about them. Some regular people said that they often come to the club with some new people." Akash said. " It means they went to the club for finalizing deals." Taniya said.

" The phone is on. He called someone." Radhika said. " Put it on speaker." Manish said.

In call-
So, did you decide the place. The other person asked.
" Yes, after three days on our old factory." Arshad Kamal said.
" Is the products ready ??" The other person asked. " Everything is ready just waiting for the right time." He said." Ok see you soon." The other person replied. Call cut.

" They are planning to sell the products in the old factory." Akash said." But, where is the old factory??" Era asked. " Arshad Kamal is a big business man and a don. Everyone knows about him . He has many factories." Manish said.

" Then how we will find him." Mallika asked. " We have to track his location and keep eyes on his activities. He is a clever player . He can change his plan also. " Sumedh said.

" He is right. We have to follow him to confirm the news" Manish said. " Ok everyone, start working hard. We have to finish this evil game soon."  sumedh said in a ordering tone.

They were keeping eyes on each and every activities of him.
After two days,
" Hey, he is going somewhere out of the town. " Radhika said. " What ??  But Tomorrow is the deal day right?" Taniya asked. " Hmm ,it means he sensed something and changed his plans." Mallika said." We need to inform them." Era said.

Era called Sumedh and said about this matter. " We have to follow him immediately. We can't let him go like this. Let's go fast. Era and Taniya you both go to his office to find the other documents . We will go to him. Let's finish his chapter." Sumedh said.
.
.
.
.

To be continued.......
Bye bye.