* Arrangements*

Hi guys 🤠
Let's start today's chapter......
.
.
.

" Sumedh see I found something." Radhika said.

" What is it??" Sumedh asked.

" The Babel stock star company, I mean the company of that person had many cases in the past. But, all the cases were dismissed without investigation. In every case, they were proved innocent. " Radhika explained.

" It must be his work. Maybe he had paid money and shut down the case." Mallika said.

" It could be. But , all the cases were similar to each other except for one." Radhika said.

" What was that about??" Era asked.

" An employee of the company filed a case against them. He stated that the company runs many illegal business and money trafficking. " She said.

"What happened in the case??" Taniya said.

" As always, the company won and the employee was charged for putting false rumours about company. He was thrown out." She said.

" We can be helped by him. He must have some evidence. We should find him. What say?" Mallika said.

" I think we should ask Mr Shetty ( the inspector) for this. He may know about him." Sumedh said.

" I am trying to find him. You should also ask him. Taniya please come and help with this. " Radhika said.

The door was knocked by someone.
All were alerted.
" Where should we hide??" Era said.

" Let's hide in the bathroom." Mallika said.

All except Sumedh went in the bathroom and hid there.

" Mallika why are you hiding?? This is your room. You are Mrs Sara Rathore. Go out." Ruhi whispered.

" Ohh! Right. I forgot." Mallika said and came out.

Sumedh opened the door. It was Mr Shetty.

" Oh Mr Shetty you scared us. All of you come out no need to hide." Sumedh said.

All came out. " Sir, You came here so suddenly without informing. Is there any problem??" Akash asked.

" No no. I just finished my work earlier. So I thought to visit you. I could be of some help. And we have to discuss the strategy also. This will be a secret mission." He said.

" I was going to contact you. It is great that you came. " Sumedh said.

They all say and discussed about the informations they got. The made some plans for tomorrow.

" Sir do you know about this case and the employee??" Mallika asked.

" Yeah I know. The papers he submitted were proved wrong. But I know that it was just his plan. I don't know what happened to the employee or what he is doing now." Mr Shetty said.

" Do you know the name of the owner of the  Babel Stock star company??" Akash said.

" His name is Aarif Kabir. He always uses his initial A everywhere. I saw his name while going through the legal papers." He replied.

" Radhika you got an email." Taniya said as she was working in her laptop.

" Oh see it." Radhika said. Taniya was about to open it but Radhika screamed and said," noooo don't open it. Give it to me."

" What happened?? Is there any love letter here?" She said. " No , just give it to me." Saying this she snatched the laptop.

" She seems so weird from few days. Forget it and get back to our discussion." Ruhi said.