*First step*

Hi guys.
Let's start today's chapter......
.
.
.

" Do you know this voice??" Ruhi asked. " I don't know. But it was very familiar to me. Did you find it known to you?" Taniya asked.
" I don't think so I have listened this voice before." Ruhi replied.
" Ok leave it. Let's go back." She said.

Time skipped-

" So this is what happened in the cafe." Ruhi said as she completed explaining the whole thing.

" We must say Peter got a really good brain." Akash said." Not everyone is as fool as you." Era said. " Don't forget that you are the girlfriend of this fool. Means you are also a fool." Akash mocked her.

" It is good that you have controlled the situation. But next time, we need to be more careful. This time, he didn't tell Anuj but we can't expect him to do this next time. So we better be conscious. " Mallika said.

" Yeah you are right." Taniya said. " Judging all these happenings , I thought Peter could be useful for us. But now I don't think so. He is making our work more harder." Manish said.

" Let's look forward to the next mission. Hope it will be well." Sumedh said. " Obviously it will be successful as long as we are together." Mallika said.

They planned about the strategy and worked for it a while.

" Let's leave now. I am tired." Akash said. " What have you done that made you tired?" Era asked. " Sitting, planning, exercising my brain are very tiring." He replied. " You do have a brain?? I didn't know." Radhika said. Everyone chuckled.

All were going back to their apartments.

" You guys carry on. I will be there after sometimes." Mallika said. " Where are you going?? It is not safe to go out at night." Sumedh said.

" I am not going to far. I just need some fresh air. I am not a child and I can protect myself you know that. I will book a cab later." Mallika replied.

Sumedh thought for a while and said," ok but be careful . Call me if you have any problem. "  " Ok. You go now." Mallika said.

They all went by car. She started walking though the street quietly.
She was so lost in herself. She was thinking about something. The street was also alone like her.

After 20 minutes -

She sat on a stool at a children's park. It was on the way of their home. Suddenly a car stopped in front of her. She didn't even looked at it.

She suddenly looked up smelling her favorite ice cream. She saw Sumedh standing there with two ice cream.

" If you don't want melt ice cream then can you please accept it and eat." Sumedh said holding the ice cream in front of her.

She smiled and took the ice cream. " Butter scotch?" She asked. " Yeah your favorite. Mine is chocolate. I know you are gonna taste it also." Sumedh replied.

" Why are you here??" Mallika asked while licking her ice cream. " I should ask the question. Why are you here?? Why are you sad??" Sumedh asked.

" How do you know I am sad??" She asked. " It is written on your forehead." He replied. " Don't joke around please." She said.

" Now will you tell me what happened?" Sumedh asked.

" I went through a case today. A man used to beat his wife everyday at night after drinking. The woman used to bear everything for her daughter. But two days ago, he came home all high in alcohol. He wasn't even in his sense. He shamelessly raped his wife and stabbed her mercilessly. Can you imagine the reason was her family wasn't able to give enough dowry . " She paused .