Night Whisperers

A romantic song played in the background.

The dj requested every couple to join this dance. All the couple went to the dance floor. Mallika was looking at those couples intensely.

Tere samne AA Jaane se
Yeh Dil mere dhadka hai
Yeh galti nahi hai Teri
Kusoor Nazar ka hai

Jis baat ka thujko dar hai
Woh Karke dikha doonga

Aise na mujhe Tum Dekho
Seene se Laga loonga
Tumko me chura loonga tumse
Dil mein chupa loonga

Radhika whispered to Sumedh and Akash," hey dumbo, go and ask them to dance. They want to dance." " Will she dance with me in this song. " Sumedh asked her and Akash also nodded his head with him.
Radhika looked at both of them unbelievably.
" oh God, please return their brain to them. They really need it badly. " she whispered to herself.

" Are you talking to yourself? " Akash asked her.
" no, i was asking god to return your brain. Idiot, they Only want to dance with you both. You both sit like this and some other boys will take this chance. " she said and sighed.

" no no we will go. " Sumedh said.
They both asked the girls to dance with them. They gladly accepted it. They went to dance floor.

Radhika was adoring them from the counter.
Suddenly, a boy came to Radhika and asked, " Are you single? " " yes, but why?" Radhika looked at him and replied.

"Actually, I am also single. But my friends gave me a dare to ask a unknown girl for dance. I couldn't find any partner for me. So will you be my dance partner, please? Only dance partner nothing eles. I promise that i wil stay in limit." he gave a big lecture.

Radhika thought for sometime. She found him genuine and gentleman. So, she agreed. They both went to the dance floor.
He asked her if he could put his hand on her waist or not. She said, " It's ok you can keep your hand." He slowly put his hand on her waist and intertwined other hand with each other. They started to move their body according to music.

Asish and Taniya's side
" hey won’t you tell any pick up lines to impress me? " Taniya asked. " Why do I need pick up lines when I can pin you down." Asish said in a husky voice.

" ohh really, then let me see how do you do it, " Taniya replied in the same voice. He gave her  ' are you sure' look and she nodded her head. Asish took her in a corner and pinned her to a wall. They both were not in their sense. He last time saw in her eyes for consent.

After getting that,  he attached his lips with her and started kissing her. They both were sucking each other's lips hungrily.
He held her waist tightly and she caressed his hair.

Their side
The dance ended. The boy thanked Radhika for being his partner. She also thanked him for dancing with her. Akash excused Himself and went to the washroom. There he saw Asish in that position.

He came back and said to Radhika," Do you know you bro cum bf is making out with that girl?" " Ohh, really I didn't know that he could impress her this easily. Let's go and see what they are doing," she replied excitedly.

Both went to them . Radhika saw them like that and said," Ewww, they are literally eating each other. Two hungry beasts together. "
" Why are reacting like that?? It is not a bad thing " Akash said.