*Birthday *

Hi guys 🤠
Let's start.....
.
.
.

" Do you guys know each other from before??" Akash asked being confused.

" Yup. She was our best friend from school. Remember that 5 feet 8 inches innocent girl, we told you about her. And she is the one though she have become taller now. " Radhika said.

" Ohh yes I remember." Akash said.
" You guys have told this about me. I won't spare you." Ruhi said.

" Oooo so she is your school friend. But Mallika how do you know her??" Sumedh asked. " She is my family friend. My father and her father was very close friends. So we both know each other from childhood." Mallika replied.

" It's really great. We will now work together Ruhi. " Era said excitedly. " Let me introduce with everyone." Ruhi said.

They all introduced themselves and talked for a while. " Btw Era didn't you get a boyfriend for you??" Ruhi asked teasingly.

Era was drinking water chocked in the glass. Ruhi was going to her but Radhika stopped her. " See by yourself." Radhika whispered to her. Akash ran to her and patted her back .

" Are you alright??" Akash asked. " I am ok. " Era replied. Ruhi looked at Radhika and asked though her eyes. Radhika replied by blinking her eyes.

" Oh I have got my answer." Ruhi said. " What??" Era asked. " You won't have any bf in your whole life." Ruhi said and laughed. " Not funny." Era said and rolled her eyes.

Suddenly a boy of their age came there and said," hi guys. Did you all miss me???"

" Sagar ! You have came back??" Sumedh asked. " Yup I returned yesterday. Thought to meet you all." Sagar replied. " You have came yesterday and meeting us now. It is very bad. " Radhika said while side hugging him. He also hugged her back.

Sagar AroraA secret agent

Sagar Arora
A secret agent. Works for the crime department. A kind hearted and friendly person.  He is in an another team but still he is a very good friend of them. He went for a mission for 4 months.

" How was your mission Sagar?? " Mallika asked him. " It was really good. The culprit got caught and all the products got saved. But it was hard to catch him. Btw are you ok now?? I heard that you got shot. " Sagar replied.

" Yes I am fit and fine now." Mallika replied enthusiastically. " you are not that fine . Don't need to be excited. Doctor said you to take rest ." Sumedh said strictly.

" But you did it right. " Akash said. " Where is Asish??" Sagar asked. Everyone's facial expressions got changed into a raged one.
"He isn't here anymore." Era said. He understood the matter and didn't asked further.

Suddenly his eyes fall on Taniya . He asked," who is this beautiful lady???"
" She is our new member. Her name is Taniya. She joined 3 months ago." Era replied.