*Relief*

They all came in the office.
Akash and Asish is also in the office with Manish .
They all were in the planning room .

Akash saw Era coming and run to her . " Hey, are you ok ?? " He says while checking her properly. " I am fine , Akash." Era replied.

Radhika cleared her throat and says," See , here also couples are getting attention.  Akash, we were also there. Won't you ask us ??" Sumellika and other chuckled.
" It's not like that. You  are thinking wrong . It's just I am concerned for her ." He explains being embarrassed.

" When did I said that I am thinking something, hmmmmmm " she says while smirking .

Radhika run to Asish and asks him ," Won't you ask me bro how I am ??" 
" Obviously baby , how are you ?? Did you get any hurt ?? Let me see." Asish replied with the same cheesiness.
All chuckles seeing their melodrama.

Radhika and Asish are cousin bro- sis . But they literally act like boyfriend girlfriend. She calls him bro and he calls her baby.

Era says,"Why only talking about us ,have you forget that what happened at the mall. " Listening this Sumellika stop laughing and look here and there but not at anyone.

" I think we should talk about the case now . " He says while avoiding the topic. They all nodded and sit on the chairs .

" First of all ,you all have done a great job. You guys not only saved the mall but also the people who were present there." Manish says while patting Sumedh's back .

" Thanks Sir. But it is all the team work . If we are together no one can defeat us ." Sumedh replied proudly.
" That's the spirit I like the most about you guys. Now come to the topic," Manish says.

" We have gone to the location that Radhika sent and found 5 men there . They were drinking. We arrested them and took them with us ." Asish explains.

" We got to know about one bomb from that person. But there was another bomb in the mall. It means the man who is behind all this is very clever. He made plans very carefully." Sumedh says .

" I think, we should call the men here for investigation. We have to find out the real culprit who wants to kill this much people." Mallika says .
Era and Akash go to the room to bring them.Meanwhile, A man comes to the investigation room .

Radhika says ," Mr JK, you here ?"   " Why ? Can't I come here ?" He says . " No ,I don't mean that just asking."
" I just came to meet you guys. How is your work going on? "
" Good, we saved a mall from a bomb blast. " said Mallika. 
" ohh, it is good. But take care of yourself also. Don't hurt yourself to do the mission, " Mr JK said with a bit dissatisfaction but immediately changed his expression.
" JK you know right that we could give our life for the country also." Asish said.

" Yeah, I know. I was just concerned about you guys. I can see a cut in Mallika's leg. " he replied. " Next time,be careful. Don't get yourself more into this things. The criminals are so cruel. " he again explained.

" We know JK,we will be careful from now. " Sumedh said.
.
.
Era and Akash came with those men . They were very afraid.
They looked above and saw everyone is glaring at them in anger .
They were literally trembling in fear . Akash asked them," will you tell you own or we have to use our own way ? Because there is no way for escape from us ."

" Sir, we didn't do anything. Please spare us, " one of them said while crying. " Just stop this drama and spell out everything." Asish said.

Manish went to a man and held him with his chin . He made him look above and asked," who told you to do this ?" He said while stammering," I don't k..n.o..w an...y..thing . He is our leader . O..nly h..e knows about our b...o.s..s."

The man gulped down and thought something. He said," He won't spare me and my family if I tell you . I am sorry."

Before Sumedh could go to him he took a gun from the side table and killed himself.
All gasped in shock. They just couldn't figure out what happened right now. They were speechless. The other men were also shocked and become still to see such a sight in front of their eyes.

" Take his body out from here ." Manish ordered. " Why did he kill himself?" Era asked in shock. " Maybe, he knew the concequence of this . He was very afraid of his boss. Means he is really a dangerous man ." Sumedh replied unsurely.

" Now , what will we do?" Mallika said.
" We have to find out the real culprit. Start investigation immediately and send them to the jail ." Manish said to the police force.

" Sir, we can handle this . We will investigate this case." Sumedh said. " No , our other team will investigate this case. You guys have completed your work. " Manish explained to them .
JK also agreed with him and said," Yes don't take tension about this case . Others will handle it . Don't think much, ok ."

All nodded and said," Ok ,sir as you say . We will deal another case ." " Now , you guys go and take rest ." Manish said to them and went out with JK.

Author pov:

Sumedh went to the drawer and take out the first aid kit.
He made Mallika sit on the chair and sat near her feet . He took her feet in his lap and started applying ointment on the cut. Mallika said," I can do this by myself. You don't have to..." he cut her and said ," just keep quiet and let me do my work."

" Yes , Mallika you are getting free care and treatment. You should be happy with it. " Radhika said while chuckling. Mallika face become red like cherry. Then, he applied the ointment on her wound and blew some air to soothe the pain .

Asish was going to take a file but but but
His leg tripped over something and he fell down.
Now , everything is laughing on him .

" Laugh laugh ,you guys are making fun of me now . I will surely take the revenge for laughing at me. " Asish said while sweeping his non- existed tears .
" But , who the hell has dropped the banana peel here ??" Asish whined .
" It is the great Asish . Remember who was eating banana before going to the mission " Akash reminded him about his deed .
Asish realized and bowed his head down in embarrassment.

Suddenly, something mischievous came in Radhika' s mind . She said," Era , how is your hand now?? Is it still hurting?? " Era looked at her in confusion.

Akash literally screamed," what happened to your hand ? Can't you take care of yourself and why are you telling now ? Have you applied ointment or not?" " Breathe, Akash . Relax, nothing has happened to my hand I am alright. And Radhika what are you talking about ?" " Uhh ,I was just joking . " She replied and smile sheepishly. Akash become embarrassed. It always happens with him .

" Ok guys , we all are free today. What about a party?? What say?" Era suggested.
" Good idea. We can go at a party tonight. It will be fun ." Mallika said. All agreed with her .

"What will you wear today?" Sumedh whispered to Mallika.
" Nothing special. Something casual. And you??" She replied.
" I will also wear casual. " He said .

" Listen, bring your sunglasses for me ok " she ordered him . " Who wear sunglasses at night??"
" I wear ,any problem?? You will bring means bring do you get that ?" She said. " Ok ok I will bring." Sumedh chuckled.
Here Radhika was adoring our Sumellika. She is really their fan .

" Now ,we should go to home . We have to get ready also . Otherwise, the girls will take long time and we will miss the party ." Akash said . All the boys nodded and chuckled. The girls glared at them .

Then ,all went to their apartment. They all live in the same building. Sumedh,Akash and Asish live in the same apartment .
Mallika, Radhika and Era also live in the same apartment which is on the upper floor of the boys apartment.

:
:
To be continued......
Bye bye.