Job offer

(This whole fic will be written from Valkarie's pov, this is my first book and smut fic so bare with me..)

I shifted in bed as I was slowly waking up, with the sun hitting my face there wasn't much I could do besides finally decide to get off my bed.

I check the time. 8:43 pm. I groan as i start to think about my shift at 11.

I get up and get a shower running while i pick out some nice leggings and white long sleeve for my clothes while brushing my teeth.

After i get out the shower i follow my hair routine and then i put on my clothes and carry on with my morning until i hear my phone go off. "God who is already bothering me this early" I said out loud.

I answer the phone and hear a young woman's voice on the other line. "Good morning, am i speaking to valkarie rae?" 'who the hell' you thought to yourself. "Who am i speaking with?" I ask.

"Oh right, my names Anri Teieri" the woman spoke. This lady definitely has some sort of foreign accent. "Okay, why are you calling me?" you say slightly annoyed. "Well Valkarie, we have a special job offer for you. It's a good paying offer and housing and food will be provided for you." she said. "How do i know this isn't some sort of kidnapping scheme?" I immediately ask.

"I'm sure you've heard of the blue lock project" she spoke again.

Wait, that one project that's all over the news? Now this, certain caught my attention. What did that have to do with anything?

"Yeah, I've heard of it, what about it?"

"We're looking for all sorts of women around the world to come and join us at blue lock. It'd help a lot if you help us out here, i can text you all the information you need if you accept"

Damn. The offer doesn't seem so bad. I'm desperate for some cash anyway. I take a deep inhale before speaking.

"Okay Anri, i accept this offer" I say hesitantly.

"Great! i'll send over everything you need to know and we'll send you the information for your transport" she said excitedly. "Great" I said before hanging up. I sigh loudly before saying

"Now what did i get myself into, for all i know i could be used as some stress reliever for all those guys." I chuckled at my absurd idea.

After arriving at Blue lock I suck in a deep breath before walking in. A beautiful woman greets me as I walk in. "You must be Valkarie Rae! I'm anri! I'm glad we've finally met in person" the gorgeous woman spoke.

"Nice to finally meet you too Anri-san, so this is bBlue lock huh.." I say as my eyes wonder off to the rest of the building.

It's quite dark but there is dim lighting. Almost like a hospital or secured facility. "Follow me and we'll go talk to Ego-san. He'll explain everything." the young woman says. "Alright, lead the way" I say hesitantly.

You finally made it to some doors and wait quietly behind Anri as she pulls out her badge and opens the door.

"Ego-san, this is Valkarie Rae, one of the ladies we've contacted to help with the project." Anri spoke. I intently watched as a lanky figure finishes whatever he had left in his ramen container and he places it down and turn around to face us.

"Oh yes, I almost forgot. Valkarie, you're the last of the women to arrive. You're probably wondering why you're here or why we contacted you" the dark haired man spoke.

"Please, call me val, and yes i'm curious as to why i'm here." I awkwardly chuckle. "As you know, the blue lock project currently is training diamonds in the rough to be the best they can be. But. These diamonds in the rough all happen to be teenage boys."