Leftovers (!⚠️!)

(!⚠️! smut warning!)

For Rin, the drive back to my apartment couldn't be any slower, even at the high speed he was driving at wasn't fast enough for him.

I could understand his frustration, especially since I teased the hell out of him just now.

"Rin slow down-" I tried warning him, "Shut up" he snapped back. "You're the whole reason i'm speeding right now" he muttered. I rolled my eyes, even though I knew I was the reason, I was still annoyed he's blaming it on me.

I started seeing familiar buildings, meaning my apartment complex was nearby. I could hear Rin's grunts of discomfort in the background and they were like music to my ears.

A content smile settled itself atop my lips, knowing the reason for his discomfort was me.

He swiftly turns into the parking lot of the complex, parking as fast as he can, getting off immediately and walking to my door to grab me and carry me once again.

He held me in bridal style as he took my to my apartment, going up the stairs with ease and finding the number to my apartment.

I shuffle around my bag and pull out my keys, which he quickly snatched and quickly unlocked my door. He shut the door behind him, locking it and then carrying me to my bed.

He put the keys on my dresser and threw me onto my bed without much of a warning. He took off my heels and began to undress himself as I took off my jewelry. I slid out my dress and tossed it to the side, exposed to Rin, who now only wore boxers.

"I'll make you swallow your pride and have you begging for more" he smugly said, a wicked smirk forming on his face.

I gulped thickly, now regretting to have teased him in the first place.

As I laid there, in only my bra and underwear, Rin looked down at my body, his look only growing more sadistic. "You had planned on this happening didnt you?" he chuckled, pulling down the straps of my bra.

He paused for a moment, staring at my neck. A scowl formed on his face, looking down at the marks left behind by none other than his brother.

"What's this? I'll have to fix that" he purred, licking the now lightly bruised skin, giving it another bite. I yelped at the sudden pain, squirming beneath him. "Stay still" he snapped, his breath fanning my skin as his tongue ran over the newly bruised skin.

"Rin-" I shakily breathed, my hands squeezing his shoulders as he trailed down to my collarbone. He left rough kisses on my collarbone, nipping at the skin beneath his lips.

He was leaning over me, through his boxers, I could see the spot that marked his now wet tip, his temptation causing him to press it hard against my clit. His hard cock was easily felt by my cunt that was pooling with anticipation.

He smashed his lips against mines, rolling his hips against me as he did, earning soft moans from me.

He grunted, the friction between us only adding to the need for each other in that moment. Unlike Sae, Rin was rough and dominant, he liked being in control in moments like these.

He sucked on my bottom lip, letting my soft moans allow his entry to my mouth, slipping his tongue in. The kiss was wet and rough, noises coming from the both of us as he continued to grind onto me. 

We parted form each other, catching our breathes, our bodies hot and yearning for each other. My lips were probably swollen from his aggressive kissing, but I didn't mind. In fact, that was my favorite part. He suddenly pulled me down from the bed, sitting me on the floor.