Lost and found (!⚠️!)

(!⚠️! smut warning!)

These 15 minutes minutes felt like an eternity. Me and Kurona sat next to each other on the bed while Isagi slept peacefully next to us.

I'd occasionally rest my hand on Kurona's thigh, letting us exchange glances every once in a while. Sometimes I'd guide his hand to my inner thigh, flustering him a little bit, he obviously had no experience in this field, but that okay because i'll guide him.

To pass the time we'd try and figure out what Isagi was dreaming about, he'd twitch sometimes or make a weird face, it was entertaining.

I look back at the clock. 1:29 p.m. The time is just trudging by. I'm sure Isagi won't mind if I woke up him up a little early right? Probably, but he can't stay mad forever.

During his nap he shifted positions a lot, he fell asleep on his side and now he's flat on his back.

I decide to shuffle over to him and put on hand next to his head and I positioned myself over him, sitting comfortably on his lap while looking down to him.

Kurona didn't know what to do and just looked away while I continued my plan. "Isagi, wake up!" I yelled at him. He instantly jumped awake, which I wasn't expecting but it worked in my favor.

"Wha- Val-" he grumbled, barely regaining his consciousness before he noticed the sight before him.

He rubbed his eyes and looked at me, wide eyed as he laid there completely stunned. He then took note of the position we were in and upon realizing his face began to flush immediately.

"Val- what are you doing.." Isagi nervously asked me. "Waking you up, duh" I said innocently, even though nothing about this was innocent.

I then get off of him, and if my plan worked in my favor, Isagi is probably feeling his urges take over.

Isagi cups his face with one hand before he fiddles with his soccer uniform, adjusting his pants. I'm not dumb, I knew exactly what was happening, and I was damn proud of myself.

I glance over to Kurona, who's just watching as this whole thing unfolded. "Oh right, i'm gonna go practice" I hear Isagi mumble.

"Have fun Isagi, i'll see you later" I say suggestively, with an emphasis on the later part.

He just gives us a look before heading out, leaving me and Kurona alone. I couldn't help my smirk, Isagi obliviously just set up the scene for me.

I turn to Kurona who's already looking at me, he looked anxious, but I could see the lust practically gleaming in his eyes. I knew what he wanted, and he knew what I wanted too.

I shuffle over to him and put one thigh over his lap and sit myself down, straddling him. He obviously doesn't know what to do in the moment, he only adjusts himself to give me more space to sit. He didn't know where to put his hands so I grabbed them and guided them to my hips.

He immediately stiffened at my touch, looking up at me shyly. "Sorry.. i've never done this before.." he softly said, looking away embarrassed.

I cup his face with my hand and give him a warm smile. "It's okay, a lot of guys here have never done this, just follow my lead.. or your instincts" I reassured him.

This seemed to put him at ease as he relaxed a little after my words of reassurance, finally building the courage to fully look at me. I take this as the go ahead to take the step towards and I began to slowly grind my hips down on him.

This earned a gasp from him, leaving his lips slightly parted, slight blush fanning his cheeks. I pretty quickly noticed his teeth, sharp and jagged, I must've stared for a second too long because he quickly pulled up a hand to cover his mouth and looked away shyly.