Boys will be boys

Your eyes flutter open as you shift in bed and then realize the red haired boy who was in your bed was gone.

He left a pillow to replace what was his spot before he left. You get up and make your bed before going to get a new set of clothes. This time its the same leggings but just a black long sleeve instead. You grab some new undergarments and your towel before you make your way out, grabbing your badge as you leave.

Then you spot Anri-san. "Oh! Val, i'm glad i caught you here, i wanted to let you know that we've managed to build showers for only the women here, it's located in wing V, so if you want to shower there you're welcome to, showering in the Wing Z shower is still permitted." she said.

I let out a sigh of relief. "Thank you so much Anri-san" i say with a slight smile. "of course val" she gently says before walking off. I make my way to my showers in the V wing. Now i realized why they still permitted me to use the Wing Z showers, wing V is quite the walk.

I finally arrive at Wing V. I go through the doors and bump into someone. Jeez what is with me. "I'm sorry!" i immediately apologize to whoever i bumped into. "wha- oh it's the girl from yesterday" he says. It seemed like more of a thought from his head more than a reply. I look up and see the very attractive white haired boy from yesterday.

"wait, it is you" I say looking up at him, examining his face. He had quite an eager look on him. "I need you ask you something" he said. I look up into his eyes with the most innocent look i can pull. "Okay, ask me." I can tell he hesitated for a second before speaking again.

"what made you notice me..like..why didn't you go to reo like everyone else.." he spoke quietly as his eyes kept steady on mines. "I don't see what's so special about him, you're the real prize here.." i say as i shoot him a wink. And with this i caught Reo's attention.

Now, i wasn't trying to get his attention. But this would boost my ego since every other girl here is trying to get in his pants.. "Nagi? What are you doing? We need to hurry and get ready" he says as he glared at me.

"Nagi? that's your name?" I say with a big smile. "huh- oh yeah.. Nagi Seishiro.." he says, turning to me again. "Well Nagi, i've got to get going-" i say before being interrupted "wait! stay here a little longer" he says desperately. "Nagi?? What are you doing?" Reo says as he raises his voice, his face painted with an irritated expression, almost looking like he's jealous.

I decided to provoke him a little more and i connect my lips to Nagi's.

Immediately, i slip my tongue into his mouth. Almost immediately he follows my lead, our tongues fighting for dominance, which i win because it seems like this is his first kiss.

I part from him, a little bit of saliva following my mouth. I look over at Reo, who's face is red with anger. He grabs Nagi's wrist and drags him off to the bathroom angrily. I shrug my shoulders and head to my own shower.

While i was showering i was too lost in my thoughts that i bit my lips too hard and caused myself to bleed. I groan before washing the blood away with the water from my shower. I step out and start getting dressed.

Today i had a white bra with black floral print lace and the matching bottoms. I put on my blue lock leggings and my black long sleeve.

I step out and make my long walk back to Wing Z. My hair still wet, i decide to go see if Chigiri will
let me use his blow dryer. I drop my stuff off at my room before grabbing my badge and heading to the Team Z room.

On my walk, i started reminiscing about my childhood. It was never a pretty thing to remember. Just then i feel some grab me and pin me on the wall.

"Just can't stay away cant you?" I quickly look up and it's Bachira. "Can't keep your hands off me can you, crazy?" I say smugly.