Three young kids

— 3rd person perspective: Unlocked 🔓

"Those Itoshi brothers sure are inseparable" the sales lady chuckled lightly. "The younger one is such a dear, both him and his older brother are quite the lookers" her customer replied back, being handed her bagged groceries.

"Thank you! Come again!" The sales lady says as she waved her customer goodbye.

The Itoshi brothers, Itoshi Sae and Itoshi Rin, and a little red haired girl who they seemed to be infatuated with.

Valkarie Rae, a carefree type of girl, known for her jaw-dropping beauty. Born to her father, Daniel Rae, and her mother, Somara Rae.

"Have you seen the little red haired girl? The one the Itoshi brothers seem to hang around?" people would ask. "I heard she comes from the poverty stricken area around here" others would whisper.

"She's quite beautiful, maybe she's paid by the Itoshi's to be their future wife" were the words of the gossipers of their town.

But of course, rumors were just rumors.

One day, Sae and Rin were coming back from soccer practice, quite tired to say nonetheless, when they were approached by the delinquents of their area.

"Hey, it's the those Itoshi brothers, bet they got a lot of money on them" one sneered. The rest of group cackled, seeing the fear on their faces.

"Run" Sae told Rin, blocking him with his body so Rin could make a run for it. But before they could even react, the delinquents grabbed them, holding them right there.

The brothers squirmed, trying to escape the group of boys as they laughed at their failed attempts of escape.

"Check out their clothes, that'll get us some good money" one boy snickered.

Both brothers were panicking, not knowing what to do in that moment as those boys began searching up the prices of each piece of clothes they had on.

Whack!

One of the boys stumbled forward, a rock hitting the back of his head.

He hissed and immediately covered his head in pain. The boys turned to where the rock had came from, a small red haired girl standing there.

"Hey! Leave them alone!" she screamed at them. The boy who got hit with the rock was now seething with anger.

"You bitch!" he yelled, regaining himself after the impact. He lunged towards her, attempting to get her to the ground, but failed as she slipped from his grasp, her leg kicking him back.

He grunted, holding his now bruised face, his rage building more.

"You'll pay for that! Get her!" he screamed, the group of boys now letting go of the Itoshi brothers and heading straight for her.

The young girl knew what she had provoked the moment the rock left her hand, but she was willing to pay the consequences and take the blow instead if it meant protecting the young brothers. She fought them off as best she could, but one small girl can only hold up for so long with against of group of boys.

She had done a good job defending herself, but one boy elbowed her hard on her nose, causing her to stumble back, where another boy yanked her hair.

"We got you now bitch" they sneered. The poor redhead could do nothing but take the beating, knowing what mess she got herself into.

Just then, both Itoshi brothers lunged at the group of of boys, trying to save the poor girl.

"You're all dead!" one of the delinquents yelled.