Is Chigiri a girl?

I wake up to the sound of Anri's voice at my door. "Val, it's time to wake up, you're going to be late" she says. I jolt out of bed and let Anri come in. She chuckled a little before she spoke. "I see you've made yourself comfortable here." she said with a soft smile.

"Oh yeah i slept like a baby" I say shyly, rubbing the back of my head.

"Please get ready and make your way to the team Z room for the announcement by Ego-san" she says before turning to leave. "Okay got it!" I say.

I go get the uniform that they have ready for me in the closet. It's some black leggings with blue markings and a white sweater.

I grab a towel and my badge and make my way to the bathrooms before scanning my badge on the door to access my shower time. I quickly shower and get dressed before doing I do my skin care and hair routine.

I tie my hair up in a high ponytail with my curtain bangs in the front sticking out. I make your way out and find team Z waiting outside annoyedly waiting for me to finish up.

They all turn to me with their half asleep faces and messy hair. I can't help but laugh at them. "You all look so dead" I say in between laughs.
They didn't even acknowledge what I said before heading inside to get shower.

That's when I make eye contact with the same boy from yesterday's encounter. I smirk and blow him a kiss.

He quickly grabs me and pins me to the wall. "You thought it was so funny to tease me like you did yesterday hm?" he whispered quietly.

"But you just seemed to love every moment" I shot back while pouting. He crashes his lips onto mines. I sure as hell wasn't expecting him to be so bold especially when the bathroom door is right next to us.

I felt him snake a hand up my shirt and cup my breasts. I let out a slight moan and he takes this chance and slides his tongue into my mouth. He takes his time exploring my mouth before he lifts up my shirt, revealing my chest to him.

He parts from the kiss with a string of saliva connecting you both. He looks down, admiring the view while he lowers down my black lace bra and quickly puts his mouth on my nipple, fondling the other with his hand.

I couldn't help but let out a soft moan. Quiet but not quiet enough.

He smirks and he fondles my nipple with one hand and bites down on my other. My eyes flutter closed as he's working on my breast's and I slide my hand through his locks of hair, giving them a tug.

I can't help but let out the sweet noises from deep in my throat.

Suddenly he stops and and adjusts my bra and pulls my shirt back down. "Anyways i've got to get ready" he says smugly as he turns and goes into the bathroom.

No way he just teased me back. And he left me there, a mess on the wall. I sigh and head back to my room and finish getting ready and then i make my way to the cafeteria.

I was making my way to the machine that dispenses my food when two boys enter the room.

With a couple girls fawning over the purple haired one, the white haired one definitely caught my attention.

He was glued to game console, he was quiet and pushed to the side by the other girls who were paying attention to the purple haired one. I then manage to figure out they're from Team V.

Surely I can't get in trouble for approaching another team right? I get my food and make my way to the pair of boys.

I arrive at their table and while the girls are busy with the slightly attractive purple haired boy, I make my move on the white haired one. By any means I wasn't the shy type.