Desires

After Kaiser leaves I figured i should go and see how everyone is doing after meeting the foreign visitors.

I make my way to go find at least one person i know around here, it's confusing since everything changed. As i was looking from side to side while walking, trying to find a familiar room at least, Someone catches my eye.

It's another guy with long bottom eyelashes coming this way. Now that i think about it, i think he looks like Sae's brother.

I decided to stay clear of him and avert his gaze, not wanting this to be uncomfortable. That's when he grabs me and pulls me in front of him, with the look on his face it looked like he was deeply analyzing me.

"You..you're the one my brother was talking to when he arrived.." he said with a plain expression. "wha-" i managed to blurt before he lowers his face down to mine. Looking directly into my eyes, i couldn't help but be so uncomfortable. He looked so much like Sae it's scary.

"What makes you so special.. you look like every other woman i've seen, just bigger assets and prettier face.." he mumbles. I raise a brow at him, then i take this as a moment to embarrass him or make him uncomfortable too.

"Wanna know what makes me so special?" i ask, he hums in response. "Probably how good my blowjobs are" i say with a wink.

His eyes widen as he backs up from my face, his face shifts into one of awkwardness before walking away quickly.

I let out a laugh, his face was to die for.

I keep walking in the same direction i was going, continuing my search. I see Bachira walking with isagi and i sneak up behind them, trying to scare them.

I let out a big 'BOO' and they let out a scream on terror before calming down and realizing who i was.

"Oh god, really val?" Isagi says very annoyed, Bachira still catching his breath. "Sorryy it was just too funny" i say, still laughing a bit.

"Where were you guys going?" i ask. "Oh we were going to look for Chigiri and get lunch with him." Bachira replies.

"Can i come with??" i ask with a big grin. "of course" says isagi. As were walking, we can't seem to find anyone else, much less Chigiri, so we just go to the cafeteria without him.

Upon entering, Chigiri and Reo were in each others faces, disputing something probably. I go up in front of Chigiri and block him, facing Reo.

"Why are you guys arguing?" I say with an annoyed tone. "Reo was saying rude shit about you" Chigiri angrily replies. I raise a brow at this, wondering what Reo might've said. "It's none your business" Reo yells.

That's when i see Nagi come up from behind Reo, "reo.. why are you being rude to val.. she didn't do anything" he says tiredly. Reo gets even angrier and spits out more venom.

"Get off Nagi! This is between me and the red head princess!" he yells out, getting closer to Chigiri. He then turns to me, with a look of pure and raw anger. "You! You're sole purpose is to fulfill everyone's sexual needs! Nothing more!" he says as he gets in my face instead.

"Yeah it is, and i'm damn good at it, so much so even Nagi wants a piece" i say smugly, with a wink. To think he thought he'd hurt me with his words.

Then the doors open again, Kaiser walking in.

Reo continues yelling at me, not caring who's watching or listening.

"What's going on here, what's with the vulgar language" Kaiser asks with a raised brow, putting a hand on Reo's shoulder.