A Risk (!⚠️!)

(!⚠️! smut warning!)

"Let's take this to this to your room hm?" Kaiser whispers to me.

"How about...no" I reply with a big grin.

"wha-" he says before i interrupted him. "Well maybe if you had behaved yourself, I would've given you what you wanted" I say annoyed, rolling my eyes.

"that's not fair bunny!" he argues back. "It's very fair Kaiser, so now work for it bitch" I spit back.

I watched as he let out a huff. "Fine then. No means no." He says with a sigh." But i'll make you beg for me" he says with a smirk. "Is that a challenge, Kaiser?" I ask, raising a brow.

"I suppose it is bunny" he smugly replies. I smirk. I palm his erection, causing him to jump out of shock. I begin to rub his clothed cock, earning a groan from him. "You're the one who needs me, Kaiser, not the other way around." I say while looking straight up at him. I lift off my hand from him, completely stopping.

"We'll see about that bunny" is all he said. Content with how i left him, i turn back around to go back into the cafeteria. So much for some alone time in my room, i thought to myself. Kaiser starts walking with me, trying to hide his painful erection as we walk.

No way i'm letting him off easy. I grabs his arm again and cling to his arm like i did earlier, resting it in between my breasts.

"Bunny quit teasing me" Kaiser huffs out. "You're making it quite hard to hide my own erection" he continues. I stop walking and i grab his hand, placing it on one of my boobs, fully cupping it with his whole hand, while starting straight at him.

"But that's the whole point Kaiser" I say, shooting him a wink. I hear him groan after seeing what just happened, giving my boob a squeeze.

Teasing people is just so much fun. Just not when it happens to me. I thought to myself.

"The hell is going on" I hear someone say. I turn to see who it is and it's Nagi.

"Oh Nagi-" i blurt out before he speaks again. "So this guy gets to grab your tits but all i've gotten so far was making out with you.." he mumbles.

I immediately pull Kaisers hand off from me. "She just likes me better" Kaiser snaps. "You guys suck" i sigh out.

Then we hear the intercom turn on. I hear Ego-sans voice on the intercom. "Diamonds in the rough, head over to your designated areas to begin training" he says before the line is cut.

"Well bunny, i'll see you later" Kaiser says as he gives me a peck on my cheek, before walking to where his training area is.

I turn to Nagi, who's just glaring at Kaiser as he walks away. "Want me to walk you?" i ask him, breaking the slight silence. "sure.." he replies.

As were walking i decide to be bold and ask him quite a bold question. Nagi wasn't the type to make the first move, he's quite lazy if i think about it.

"So nagi.. what gets you hard?" I boldly ask. "'scuse me.." he quickly says, probably wondering if he heard me right. I could see the confusion on his face as he finally peers down to me.

"Y'know.. what turns you on? Like what's your thing" I continue asking. I see his eyes wonder off as he thinks. "I dunno.. like.. risky shit i guess.. that shits hot" he mumbles, averting my gaze. I only hum in response. "So like doing risky shit where anyone can see?" I ask him as I grab his hands quickly, catching him off guard and i place them both on my breasts. I move his hands roughly on them, squishing and squeezing them as i let out slightly loud moans.