Things of the past (!⚠️!)

(!⚠️! smut warning!)

"Valkarie we need to talk.."

"What's wrong my love?.."

....

"I'm leaving Japan"

"...but why?"

"I want to go back to try news things, improve my soccer, explore the world, I can't do that here"

"But you promised me-"

"I know Valkarie, but i can't stay here any longer.. soccer has been my dream for as long as i can remember."

"So that's it?? you're leaving?.."

"I'm sorry val, that's just the case.."

"Val? Val!" I suddenly get snapped back into reality when someone grabs my shoulders and spins me around.

It's Bachira. "Val to Earth- woah Val are you okay??" Bachira says as he looks at me with a worried expression after seeing my face, tired and drained.

My usually cocky personality, now taken over with this look of vulnerability. I hate when i remember what happened between me and ex boyfriend.

In a way he wasn't even a boyfriend, it felt more like a fling. But deep down i know he still held a piece of my heart.

"Hey bachy..i'm fine don't worry" I say with a slight chuckle before lowering my head down facing the floor, avoiding eye contact with him.

"You can't lie to me, you know that right val?" he says as he lifts my head up with his hand on my chin, forcing me to face him. "Talk to me val.." he said softly.

"No seriously, it's nothing Bachy i was just having flashbacks of my ex-" I say before being interrupted. "Your ex? who's your ex?" He says, raising a brow. I could see it, in his eyes, pure jealousy. "Here let's just go to my room.." I chuckle. He giggles. "Oh? Just how bad do you want me?" He says smugly with a smirk.

"Oh be quiet!" I laugh. He lets out a giggle too as we get to my room door. I grab my badge from my pocket, my back turned to Bachira.

Then i feel him press his body on mines, his hands above me, pressed on the door. Then i feel him push his hips onto my rear end, pushing his growing erection onto me.

"Bachira-" i gasp. "so.. you and Nagi?" he breathes out. "He better than me or something?" he says as he grinds his hips on my ass, lowering a hand to grab my waist. I can't lie and say this wasn't hot. As much as i could be cocky, i'm still slut for dominant men. And Bachira was one of them.

I quickly scan my badge and take him inside my room.

We tumbled inside and land on the floor, I end up on top of Bachira. He sits up with his back against the bed and i put one thigh over him and sit on his lap, straddling him.

I immediately start grinding onto his hard cock, earning a groan from the desperate boy. He grabs my waist and brings me down more, putting more pressure on his erection while he presses his lips to mine.

The kiss was different, it wasn't rough, it was passionate. And i wanted more. My hand trails up to his shirt and give it a tug, gesturing for him to take it off, which he immediately did. Only parting from our kiss when taking it off fully.

After he took his shirt off he smashes his lips on to mine, one hand on the back of my head and the other on my waist. My arms go around his neck, clinging to him. My whole body ached and burned, forgetting how intimacy felt like.

Bachira's hand moves from my waist and snakes down to my ass, giving it a squeeze, causing me to moan into the kiss. I can feel Bachira smirk against my lips, only adding to the sensation.

I could feel all sorts of liquid just pooling in my panties. And I was just as horny as Bachira was.

It's like he read my mind and he gets up, lifting me up with him, my legs clinging onto his lower abdomen. He places me gently on my bed, bringing my leggings down, I aid him and lift up a little as he gets them off.

"look at you, so desperate already" he teases. "shut up.." i say with embarrassment. Then i feel his fingers snake down to the source of my puddle of ecstasy. "woah- val you're soaked, it like you were just waiting for this.." Bachira says as i see the smirk tugging at his lips. I decided to give in and let him take me, i couldn't bear it any longer.

I moan as he slowly moves his fingers in circular motions on my clothed clit. I can feel him paying attention to every little detail from my body, from the way my chest rises and falls to the way i moan when he puts more pressure into his fingers.

"You sound so beautiful val.. keep moaning for me" he says in a husky tone. This only turned me on more. I feel his fingers move my panties to the side, his fingers making contact with my bare pussy.

He glances at me, making sure i'm okay with this and i give him a nod. His fingers enter me and i can't help but let out a big moan. Pain and pleasure both mixed in. I haven't had sex since so long i felt like a virgin all over again.

"fuck val...you're tight as hell" Bachira says as he lets out a groan. His two fingers begin to scissor my insides in order to prepare for what was next.

"fuck- bachira!" i scream out. As soon as bachira heard me he took out his fingers and begins to takes off the rest of his clothes, as he takes off his boxers and i watch as his hard cock springs out, hitting his stomach. I thickly gulp, wondering if i could truly fit him inside.

"hah.. what's wrong val? where's that cocky attitude now?" he says as he pants. He grabs my underwear from the sides and pulls them down. He strokes himself a couple times before lining himself up to my entrance. "ready?" he asks.

I gave him an approving nod and then i pull him start to push inside.

He moved so gently, careful to watch my movements. He was fully inside before he stopped and waited for me to adjust to him.

"you can move now" i say. He nods and slowly starts to move back. He's half way out before hes already fully inside me again. His thrusts are slow, waiting for my signal to start moving more.

"fuck- okay you can move on your own now" i gasp out. He didn't hesitate before starting to move more, only faster and harder, leaving me choking on my own moans. "you like that? can nagi make you feel this good, hm?" he asks me as he starts lifting up my shirt, getting to see my bra.

"god- what a view val~" Bachira says with a smirk before unclipping my bra. He licks his lips as he looks at down at me, his eyes full of lust and desire. This only turns me on more, adding to the heat building up in my core. "mm~ fuck bachira i think i'm close" i moan out.

"just hold on a little longer im almost there" he groans.

But i couldn't wait any longer. I moan loudly before completely unraveling beneath him. I grip my sheets harshly before feeling my orgasm crash onto to me. My walls tightens around Bachira as he continues relentlessly to pound into me, my breasts bouncing in meanwhile.

"fuck val- where do i-" he says in between moans "inside me please" i gasp out. I can feel him twitch inside me as he thrusts one last time before he came inside me.

"holy shit.." he says while panting. I was still in a daze of pure bliss. He had his hands pinned on both sides of my head, heavily breathing. "god.. bachira holy shit" i say. He pulls out and goes to grabs a towel to clean up.

"we should probably hit the showers val" he says as he gives me a peck on the cheek. "yeah we should.. i have to go to Wing V though.." i say, groaning at the thought of walking that far. "Why cant you shower here?" he asks. "Well because.. idk that's awkward" i say looking away. "i just fucked you and you think showering in the same bathroom is awkward?" he says as we both laugh.

We both get dressed again and make our way to the showers, joking at the fact i can't walk properly after what just happened..