Dragging him to hell

(Warning!: Mentions of murder,
           depiction of graphic violence)

"You're still lukewarm Rin" Sae deadpanned, staring his brother down, looking at him as if he were nothing but another obstacle in his way.

"Says you, she came to me after you abandoned her" Rin scoffed, looking at me with his narrow emerald eyes. "Came to you? What the hell are you talking about?" Sae curiously asked, raising a brow at his younger brother.

Rin gave me a look, one that told me everything, pity and hesitation written all over him. "Well? Answer me" Sae continued, irritation laced in his tone of voice.

Both me and Rin knew we had no other choice but to tell him in that moment. I let out a sigh.

"Sae, let's calm down first okay?" I gently said, walking up to both of them, finally doing something other than sitting there and watching them.

I caressed his cheek, his face relaxing as he closed his eyes and melted into my touch. I looked towards Rin with utter shame, knowing I had created an even bigger rift between them than before.

I look back at Sae, who finally opened his eyes to look at me, those same emerald eyes that hold unrelenting loyalty and adoration for me. Just me.

His hand took mine, kissing it with his delicate lips, the same ones that have explored my body countless times. "Sae, I have something to admit" I finally said, breaking the moment, catching Rin off guard. "Val- are you sure?" Rin coughed out, his eyes wide.

I turned to him and nodded, taking in a deep breath, keeping my self level headed. "What is it Rae?" Sae gently asked, concern in his voice and face, worried it's something he doesn't want to hear.

"Me and Rin.. sort of had a fling after you left" I shyly admitted, hanging my head low in absolute shame.

The room went still and silent, even the humming of the air vent could be heard from the absolute silence that took over the room. Sae was frozen, he stood there, accepting the fact that I said what I had said.

"What do you mean Rae? Is this a joke?" he frantically asked, lifting my head up to look him in the eyes and tell him it was all just a lie.

But he knew, as soon as he saw my face, that I wasn't lying, that what I said was true.

He turned to his younger brother, spite and anger seething from him, a look that i've never seen from him before. Before I knew it, Sae had already lunged at Rin, both of them falling to the floor.

I stood there, frozen in pure horror, watching them both hit each other, claw at one another as they brawled it out in my living room.

What could I do? I had caused this whole mess, one rash decision led to all of this.

I snapped out my thoughts once I realized just how bad the scuffle had escalated, my instincts led me to grab Sae by the back of shirt, pulling him back.

He stumbled a little bit, still reaching for his younger brother, still wanting to continue their fight.

"Sae! Stop it!" I screamed, hugging him in attempt to hold him back.