Foreigners

(Certain events may differ from Blue Locks original storyline and events)

I was peacefully sleeping before an announcement came on. Between me waking up and the fact i couldn't process anything, i managed to piece together that there was something about foreign visitors.

I groan loudly as i try and sit up, only to realize the extent of how sore i was from last night.

Today was a new day. Another day to live. Another day to improve.

Another day to remember him.

After realizing how my thoughts kept leading to him in some way like a broken record, i figured i really needed a cold shower to shake everything off. To clear my head.

That's when i hear a knock on my door. I go to open it and it's Anri-san

"Oh val! You're awake, im guessing Ego-san's announcement woke you?" she said with a light chuckle. "Yeah it really did" i say with a groan, still partially asleep.

"Val, we're having the best teams from many different countries come and stay at blue lock. Even a famous prodigy is returning back to Japan to participate," she says before handing me clothes, "here, you will have to wear this new uniform as of today, to make sure they know you're working here at blue lock, if you have any questions please do let me know" she says before she walks off.

I look down at the clothes, a skin tight sweater with a blue lock symbol, a shirt with with the symbol, and the same blue lock leggings and some black skin tight shorts, made from the same material as the leggings.

I decided to go with the shirt and shorts, as i was tired of leggings. I get my things and head over to the showers. I decided to head over the showers at wing V, only to realize there's no Wing V anymore. Instead it has a different symbol on it, but i still walk on and find my showers.

I quickly shower and get changed before heading to my room. I get there and organize my stuff before grabbing my badge and heading off to see if the others are awake yet.

I see Chigiri and run up to him. "Hey! Chigiri!" i yell. "huh- oh val!" he says as he realizes who was calling his name.

"Dude do you have any idea what's going on with the other wings? they're replaced with different symbols" I ask him. "Oh right, they changed everything because of the different clubs coming in to blue lock" he explains. "I think the first ones to arrive are the ones from Bastard München" he says, trying to remember from the top of his head.

"Bastard wha?" i ask, perplexed. He only chuckles in response "Nothing, you'll see later" he says.

I shrug my shoulders, still just as confused. But we make our way to the cafeteria. Upon entering, the aura is different, there's a lot of tension, a lot more than there already was.

I look around and see a couple members that i haven't met. The swarm of girls after Reo are still present. But there's just a lot of new faces. Like the boy with some very full bottom eyelashes, almost reminds me of someone but I brush it off and head over to the food station with Chigiri.

We get our food and head over to the table of more familiar faces. Isagi and Bachira look up and shoot us a smile as they see us. We sit down and i tie my hair up into a cute little bun, my curtain bangs sneaking their way out.

Looking at my food it looked delicious as ever, i was ready to dig in but wanted to stretch first. I throw my hands in the air as i stretch as much as i can before letting out a yelp, sounding a bit lewd.

"Val are you okay?" asks Isagi. "Yeah i'm just sore haha.." I say, a bit of blush dusting my cheeks. "What's got you all sore val jeez" Isagi asks again. "eh?-" i say before looking up at Isagi, Bachira already hiding his smirk while averting my gaze. "Obviously she was working out, idiot." Chigiri says, annoyed.