3. 𝑴𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒂 𝑹𝒐𝒃𝒊𝒏.

Chapter 3~ Momma Robin.

𝙅𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝟐𝙣𝙙

After the pool no words were exchanged between Max and Arwen, Arwen had felt a sudden mood shift from Max but she wasn't sure why. "Bye." Max said bluntly once they had reached her house a few doors away from Arwens, she walked off before she could say anything.

Arwen had gotten home and thought about it for at least two hours, why did Max's mood suddenly change? Why was she being so blunt? Instead of procrastinating for hours she decided to just get up and ask her, she couldn't stand not knowing. She stood outside Max's window, Arwen could see her on her bed fixing her skateboard again until she noticed Arwen outside, with a roll of her eyes she stormed up to the window and opened it."What is your problem." Arwen blurted out, she originally went there wanting to be calm but once she saw Max roll her eyes she was mad.
"Excuse me?" Max battered her eyes, taken aback at what Arwen had said, "you're being so blunt and what the hell did that mean this morning?!" She snapped, referring to the fact that they almost kissed, "I don't know what you're talking about." Max lied, "fine. Just forget it then."
"Forget what?" She leaned out the window as Arwen was already storming off with Robins house as her destination.

Her and Robin had gotten closer after their moms got a job together at Hawkins middle school, Robin had been informed about everything that had happened with the upside down and all that monster shit blah blah blah, the group took her in pretty quickly.

Arwen knocked on Robin's window and looked into to see her and Steve watching a movie, she climbed into the window and slumped onto the bed almost spilling the popcorn. "Woah Arwen be careful." Steve moved the popcorn out of the way, "hello my favourite child." Robin moved Arwens hair away from her face and placed her hand on her cheek, "are you okay my sweetie bear?" She joked, Steve threw some popcorn into his mouth breaking the silence in the room and earning a glare from Robin, "Steve." Robin whispered, signalling to Arwen who now had her hands covering her face, "oh- sorry, Arwen what's going on?"

She didn't answer, they both looked at each other in confusion then heard a quiet sob, "woah- hey Arwen it's okay." Steve now sat on the opposite side of Arwen from Robin, "It's Max." She spoke into her hands, "wait what happened with Max? I thought you were at the pool today?" Robin replied, Arwen finally looked up at them both, "we were and I also stayed at her house last night, I don't exactly know what happened but I do know she's annoyed at me and I can't stand the thought of someone being annoyed at me." She admitted, it was common knowledge amongst the group that Arwen was a people pleaser, she always wanted everyone to be happy with her, "what makes you think she's annoyed at you?" Steve asked, Arwen looked down and picked at her sleeves awkwardly not wanting to explain what really happened, "um she just started acting weird at the pool then didn't talk to me the whole way back, I went to hers again before this and we sort of had a fight."

"You haven't resolved it at all then? Has she not told you what's bothering her?" Robin said and Arwen nodded her head, "do you want to stay here tonight so you don't have to walk back home?"

"Yeah stay here we're watching Gremlins." Steve chimed in, Arwen smiled and sat back next to Robin and Steve.