73. 𝑰 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒅.

Chapter 73~ I know The end.

"Then we need a plan." They all agreed as a radio near one of the stores started giving off white noise, "hey go turn it on." Nancy instructed to Mike. "Residents of Hawkins. We are now urging you all to leave the town as soon as possible, higher authorities have been informed on what is happening. Right now we're only aware of the reports that have been made about the rabid dogs." Screams and panic could be heard in the background on the news podcast, "help!" Someone screamed on the radio.

"I think they've found out about the mindflayer." Dustin pursed his lips, "yeah no shit." Steve scowled back at him, "see Nancy? They're telling us to leave Hawkins, not stay." Mike said with folded arms, "yeah well, they still think they're only dealing with rabid dogs." Nancy replied.

"Hello? Can anybody hear me?" Hoppers voice started blaring out of Dustin's walkie, "dad?" El walked up to it and grabbed it from Dustin's bag, "El? Oh thank god, where are you? Are you safe?"

"We're at Starcourt mall." She said, "okay, we're coming to get you." He replied, "we're?" Arwen questioned before taking the walkie off El, "is my mom with you?"

"Yeah she is, Joyce too. Listen, we're leaving Hawkins okay? We're not letting any of you get hurt again, last time was it, we're done. Just stay right there and don't do anything stupid." He explained as they all exchanged looks, "okay." They said in unison before turning the walkie off.

"You heard the man, don't do anything stupid." Mike said, "yeah, well whatever." Arwen rolled her eyes, "I'm not going anywhere until this asshole is dead-"

"Arwen." A painful, all too familiar voice pierced through her ears as the rest of the group looked around, "maybe this time you can give your dad a hug."

"Oh my god-" Nancy and Robin let out, "Jesse." Will said with widened eyes, "holy fuck." Mike said. Before they knew it Arwen was running over to one of the food stands to grab something, "what is she doing?" Steve questioned, "Arwen." Max ran over to her and saw what she had gotten, "a knife?"

"Move out of my way Max." She pushed past with the knife in her hand as the others watched, 'woah- hey, what are you doing?!" Steve tried to catch up with her but she was aiming right towards her dad, "what are you gonna do with that Wennie? You're going to hurt your poor old dad?" He grinned which only angered her more.

"You fucking ruined my life you fucking asshole." She held up the knife, "you don't deserve to be called a dad."

"Put down that knife Wen, you wouldn't want to hurt yourself now, would you?" He said in a condescending tone which really sent her over the edge. With no hesitation, she plunged the knife into his stomach causing a audible gasp around her, "holy shit." Dustin and Max said in unison. "God I wish I was the one to do this last time." She smirked before twisting the knife in further causing Jesse to fall to the ground, "what's wrong dad? You look a little pale." Arwen grinned as he looked up at her with a pained face, "you're still a bitch." He managed to let out before she pulled the knife out and repeatedly stabbed him in the chest and stomach, letting out screams, "you fucking ruined my childhood. I wish you had fucking drunk yourself to death." She screamed before she opened her eyes and he was fading away into a cloud of smoke.

"What the fuck." She slowly turned around to the others who looked just as confused, "he's not real." She whispered and dropped the knife, "that was so fucking badass." Eddie grinned but received looks from the group, "yeah it was but now is not the time." Max said.

"What so they were just- visions? Chrissy and Billy too?" Robin questioned, "I don't understand." Will said, "he likes playing mind games." Max said, "one last game before-"

Suddenly the ground began rapidly shaking, enough for the group to fall. Max, Will, Eddie, Robin and Jonathon were thrown over to one side of the mall whilst, El, Arwen, Mike, Lucas, Steve, Erica and Nancy were on the other side, "wait stay still." Nancy suddenly warned as there was a noise, they all looked around trying to locate where it was coming from, "holy shit!" Erica pointed to the floor which started to crack, "guys." Jonathon whispered, "stay really fucking still." He said slowly.

All of a sudden someone ran into the mall, panting out of breath. "Jason?!" They said in unison, "what the fuck." Arwen went to stand up but Nancy grabbed her, "I can explain." He said all frantically, "you're the fucking reason I almost died." Arwen shouted, "I'm sorry-" he said as his eyes went to the floor where the knife Arwen dropped was. Nancy quickly took notice of this and tried to grab it before Jason did but he stood on her wrist causing her to let out a wince.

"Nancy!" Robin shouted, "he made me do this." His voice cracked, "he- he told me to- what was I supposed to do?!"

Arwen began inching towards him whilst giving El a knowing look. Throwing their hands up at him, they went to throw him against the wall but it didn't work, "what-" Arwen touched her hand in confusion as her breathing started to get heavy, "powers aren't working? What a shame." Jason grinned, "what the hell." El breathed out, "you fucking asshole!" Arwen screamed and ran up to him but he quickly grabbed her and held the knife up to her throat causing her breath to hitch, "Arwen!" Max screamed.

"Jason, put down the knife." Nancy said calmly and held up her hands, getting closer, "stay back!" He shouted and pressed the knife down harder making Arwen wince.

"I guess there's no better time do to this." Erica whispered to Lucas who looked confused, she took her shoes off and threw it onto the crack in the floor but it made no difference.

"You're pathetic." Jason smirked before a loud rumble came from underneath the floor and it completely cracked open. Max and Robin quickly grabbed Arwen before the floor fell through with Jason going down with it and Arwen fell into Max's arms, panting heavily.

"What the fuck just happened?!" Mike freaked out, "what? I had to do something." Erica replied, "oh my god, you're okay." Max whispered into Arwen's ear, "how many times have I almost died this year? I lost count."

"Guys, we need to go now!" Steve instructed as the crack in the floor seemed to be travelling. They all ran carefully to the entrance with heavy breaths, "come on! Let's go let's go let's go!" Jonathon stood by the door and waited for the younger teens to run out of the mall to the car.

Before they got in they saw someone else in the parking lot, "I swear to god if that's Chrissy." Eddie said, "I don't think it is." Will furrowed his eyebrows, "who is it?" Steve questioned, "well if any of us knew who it was then we wouldn't be having this conversation Steve." Dustin replied as the person for closer, revealing themself.

"Dustybun?"