74. 𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔 𝒕𝒐𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕.

Chapter 74~ This ends tonight.

This is the final chapter until season five comes out ☹️

Guys the other day I got told that these little kittens had been abandoned so I saved one and the others were homed. She's called Karma Augustine. (Taylor swift references of course)

 (Taylor swift references of course)

~

"Suziepoo?" Dustin let out in shock, "Suzie?!" The rest questioned in unison, "what are you doing here?" Mike, Will and Jonathon stepped forward, "why does this concern you?" Dustin looked back at them, "they're the reason I'm here actually." Suzie admitted, making Dustin practically deflate which she took instant note of, "I can explain...they came to Saltlake City to ask me about some sort of code for a new game and it was a little hard to believe...I couldn't shake the feeling that maybe, there was something else. And then I thought over everything you told me in the last year so I came here as soon as possible...and I was right." Suzie explained, "it's not safe here." Dustin warned, "there's way more to the story."

"So explain it to me Dustybun! Because I saw the news and I don't believe in what they're saying about 'rabid dogs'" she folded her arms stubbornly as the group exchanged agreeing looks, they had nothing else to lose now, the whole town would find out anyway.

"We have some time?" Dustin looked to Nancy, "I would say we have about fifteen minutes." She replied, "okay...so it all started when we were eleven." He pointed to the original party members, "I thought she wasn't real." Arwen whispered to Max who grinned then seemingly went to lean in for a kiss but whispered in her ear instead, "you owe me five bucks." She smirked making Arwen roll her eyes, "fine."

~

"So that's it." Dustin finished explaining EVERYTHING to her but weirdly, she didn't look confused or even a little worried, I mean it was better than Max's reaction who straight up thought it was a story Arwen made up, "okay." Suzie smiled, "what?" Mike furrowed his eyebrows along with everyone else's confused expressions, "that's it?" Will questioned, "you're not gonna question us at all?" Dustin asked, "what reason would you have to lie?" She shrugged, "your town is practically falling apart."

"This is great and all but we have to go- like right now." Steve stated as the ground started to shake, "or like ten minutes ago." Eddie ran into the car with him and everyone else followed in a sudden panic.

"I have no shoes now what the hell am I supposed to do?" Erica scoffed, "we're in a car, you don't need them right now." Lucas argued, "uh I absolutely do need them right now." She folded her arms, "wait hold on...did I technically kill Jason?"

"Well- kinda? Or your shoe did atleast but you threw the shoe so...yeah?" Lucas shrugged, "yeah...I can live with it."

"Are we like...going to talk about what the hell happened back there?" Robin stressed, "Jason just died right in front of our eyes, and- and Jesse was there but he technically wasn't and-"