34. 𝑽𝒆𝒄𝒏𝒂'𝒔 𝑪𝒖𝒓𝒔𝒆.

Chapter 34~ Vecna's curse.

𝙈𝙖𝙧𝙘𝙝 𝟐𝟓𝙩𝙝

"Arwen! Arwen answer hello answer please!" The sound of Max's voice rang throughout Arwen's room from her walkie talkie.
After the two girls had seen Chrissy go into Eddie's trailer they waited outside until twenty minutes later Eddie came running out looking terrified. Max wanted Arwen to stay at hers but she couldn't stand being around her after what happened so she walked back to her own house, "Arwen. Seriously pick up."

"What Max?!" Arwen picked up her walkie talkie in frustration, "we have a problem, meet me by the skatepark now!"

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟𓆝 𓆟 𓆞

Arwen got on her bike and rode down to where Max told her to meet as cop cars and reporters were piling into the trailer park. "Arwen." Max whispered from behind a trailer, "what the hell happened?"

"I don't know- I...I had a weird feeling about last night so I came back down here and saw loads of cop cars." Arwen quickly shot up and moved closer to Eddie's trailer, "what are you doing?"
"Getting closer, be quiet!"

"Oh my god!" Arwen's eyes widened, she turned around and buried her face into Max's shoulder, "what? What is it?" Max looked into the door of Eddie's trailer and saw what she was certain was Chrissy on the floor, "holy shit."

"You can't be here." A police officer pressed his hand on Max's shoulder making her jump.

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟𓆝 𓆟 𓆞

"Hi." Arwen and Max said in unison as Dustin opened the door.

"Chrissy Cunningham? You're sure it was Chrissy?" Dustin paced around his bedroom, "yes. It was the same thing we both saw her in when she was with Eddie." Max explained, "did you tell all this to the cops?" He asked, "no- no but we- we can't be the only ones who saw them together I mean they stood out."

"Eddie the freak with Chrissy the cheerleader?"

"Exactly. You know, his name's not in the news yet or anything but I guarantee you Eddie is suspect number one right now."

"That's crazy." Dustin turned around to them, "Eddie didn't do this. No way."

"Forgive her Dustin, Max doesn't have very good judgment." Arwen butted in, "can you shut the hell up for two seconds?" Max hissed, "can you?"
"There is no way Eddie did this." Dustin carried on, ignoring the girls bickering, "well we can't rule it out." Max stated, "yes we can."
"Dustin!"

"You don't know him like I do, Arwen back me up here." Dustin looked to the girl for help, "I'll agree with you only because I don't want to agree with Max." She grinned, "are you seriously being this immature right now?" Max questioned, batting her eyes.

"The borderline is, I know Eddie didn't do this. When we got to high school he was the only one that was nice to us." Dustin sat down on his bed, "wait why haven't you told the cops any of this?"
"I don't- I don't know." Max shrugged, "you don't know?" He questioned, Max sat down on the bed next to him, "after we saw Eddie and Chrissy go in his trailer, something else happened...We saw lights flickering through people's windows then Eddie screamed. We saw him run to his car and take off. I've been thinking about it since last night and- I don't know the look on his face, he was scared Dustin. Really scared, maybe he was scared because you know, he...he just killed someone, or...maybe, um, maybe be-because, I don't know...I don't know, maybe..."

"Something else killed her." Dustin suggested then looked to Arwen, "do you need a sick bucket?" He asked remembering last time she threw up, "oh it's a fucking normal thing now, I'll cope." She folded her arms.