IMPORTANT NOTICE

⚠️The following message is in regards to the book Rare Soul Ties ⚠️

Hello Lovies,

After much dilberation and visits to the drawing board, I regret to inform you that I am unable to write this book for the sole reason that the ideas and direction that this book was intended to take sounds too similar to another book I heard of on BookTok. I am truly sorry for the delay. I really did try to salvage it but the alterations no longer possessed the spark that I wanted it to have. I will he sure to do my research before writing again.

Aside from the book being similar to another, I am having a hard time balancing writing, socialising as well as doing my school work. (If you have any time management skills advice...much appreciated). Also, I had tried to host my book "The Godfather" on StaryWriting/ Dreamy but they wanted me to only have my work on their site which didn't sit right with me since I wouldn't have made it this far without all of you. So I haven't been able to write with their contract hanging over my head. (And let me not forget that they haven't even paid me a dime😭💔). But my contract with them is set to expire this year so that does relieve some pressure off of my shoulders. I will definitely not make the same mistake again. I will just leave my love for writing to be about writing and not try to profit off of it. The love and support you show me is more than enough.

Although the plot of the book will be scrapped I do intend of keeping the title of the book and the book cover (other book cover ideas are welcomed but doesn't guarantee usage). I will be conjuring up a new story so stay tuned for that (please blow up my dms and hold me accountable if I don't write and publish😭)

Much love,
Goldenknowledg