¤Chapter One¤

Chapter One|Little Bambina

Euphoria stood in the locker room as she fixed her uniform which consisted of a tight fitted ripped black short, black top with the logo (a set of red plump red lips of the club Kisses on it) which she tied at the valley of her breasts and black heeled boots. Her hair up in a bun with a few loose strands in her face. She applied a deep maroon lipliner and coated it with a thin sheet of lip gloss.

"Aye new girl." The manager, Annabel, called out to her. She turned around to face her. "You lose the thing on your ear."

"But it's my hearing aid." Euphoria frowned at this. She was deaf in the one ear and without it on she could barely make out a thing. If, off for too long her good ear would start to ring.

"I know that but it's unattractive to other people." She pointed out with annoyance.

"But the boss said I could keep it on. He didn't have a problem with it." She argued back against her better judgement.

"Yes and I do recall you saying that you're deaf in one ear." She pointed out. "Use the other ear. I don't need to be loosing customers for some deaf bitčh." Annabel stated as she walked out.

Euphoria was aggravated. Taking deep breaths she calmed herself before placing the hearing aid in her pocket. She wanted to keep it near by in case she she really needed it.

The hum and thumb of the music became clear as she stepped into the main area of the club. Her eyes danced around the poles that occupied barely dressed or naked women, moved onto the seats infront of the stage where men were drinking, smoke, snorting, laughing and fondling women's assets, the tables where men sat in groups receiving special dances and men disappearing into the back rooms trailing behind one or more women. Her eyes trailed up to the other two levels upstairs where the elite were served and where the best of the best bartenders and dancers were. Laughter and squeals resognated from there with the occasional puff of smoke. That's where the big money came from. The neon blue, purple and pink lights shun against her skin as she made her way to the bar. Slipping in behind the counter she began her shift. Ensuring to read each customers lips in order to minimise straining her ear.

~¤~

It was the later hours of the morning when the club had come to a slow down. Euphoria was exhausted as tended to the dirty glasses before her. She knew for a fact that her fingers would prune soon enough if she didn't stop touching liquid.

"Hey Tasha." She called to the other girl besides her who wore ašs shorts, black bra and high stilettos.

"What bambina?" Tasha asked with an arched brow. She liked the girl besides her. She found her far to cute and innocent to be in a place like this.

"I'm going to the bathroom real quick, will you be fine?" She arched her brow at her.

"Yes I'll be fine. Go before you tinkle yourself." Tasha didn't fail to see how she would occasionally bounce on the balls of her feet when preparing a drink or washing a glass.

"I'll be quick." She said before rushing towards the bathroom.

Euphoria began to jog slightly as walking briskly wasn't getting her there any faster. Just as she were about to reach the hallway that led to the bathroom she fell backwards and landed on her ašs as soon as she rambed into a body. She cringed as she felt he bladder tightened.