¤Chapter Ten¤

Chapter Ten|Not that type of Doctor

officialsibiya

Drenched in rain, mud and blood, Demetrius stood at her door. His tall built broad form stood slightly hunched over as he swayed slightly. Euphoria quickly stood under his arm helping him balance himself. She led him straight to her bathroom. She quickly helped him sit on the toilet seat in which he grunted. Euphoria rushed back out to close and lock her door, close all curtains, blinds and windows before she went back to him.

"Demetrius what happened? Where does it hurt? How did you get here like this?" She quickly pulled out her first aid kit then started to fill the tub with water.

Euphoria came to realise that Demetrius was in far much pain to speak at the moment. So, she tended to him. She asked him to help her undress him. She needed him clean before she could tend to his wounds. Euphoria did her best not to look at his manhood as he slipped off his boxers and sunk into the water. She got a small bowl to help her pour water over him. She scrubbed his hair gently and used one of her spare wash cloths to clean him. Of course the urge grew too much and his manhood had her eyes bulging and her cheeks heating up. Thank the heavens my ašs is black or else this man would see that I'm oogling senior down there.

Euphoria held up a towel and looked away as he stood up. She could hear a slight chuckle emit from him before grunting in pain. Once he had wrapped the towel around his waist Euphoria used another one to dry him as best she could. When done she led him into her room with the first aid kit in hand. She turned on the room light, bedside lamp and made sure the blinds were shut.

Turning to him she looked at what she was working with. It seemed as though his shoulder blade was popped out of place which could explain the odd way he carries his arm. A bullet hole in the very same arm. His chest had multiple cuts and bruises. His knuckles split open and a long deep jagged cut from his wrist all the way to his thumb could be seen. His jaw and cheek sported a bruise and a cut above his brow. He had a simple cut on his shin and his knee was bruising.

Euphoria tended to the more pressing matters such as the bullet hole and shoulder. Without warning she popped his shoulder into place making a cringe worthy cracking sound. He merely grunted as his body tensed before relaxing again. Squealing out a quick apology she had to concentrate on getting out bullet fragments from his arm. It was only a graze but the bullet broke on his arm somehow. Once she was done she stitched him up and covered it with a bandage.

"Mi cioccolatino," he called her grasping her hands in his. "Relax alright you're hands are shaking."

"I can't relax Demetrius." She huffed. "You're badly hurt and I don't even know why. You've barely spoken to me and my nerves are just all over the place."

"I know and I'm sorry for putting you in this position, just try to relax, ok?"

Euphoria bit her lip before nodding. She closed her eyes as she inhaled a deep breath before releasing it as she opened her eyes. Afterwards she got back to tending to his wounds. Putting rubbing alcohol on them, stitching them, placing bandaids, wrapping bandages. When she had finished he looked like an incomplete mummy. Euphoria swallowed a laugh before getting soothing cream to apply on his bruises. Once she was done she rammaged through her closet.

"I have a tendency to buy clothes from the men's section, mainly sweatpants and sweaters or large tee's, for comfortable wear so I hope these will fit." She came back with grey sweatpants with a matching sweater and a extra large graphic t-shirt. "Sorry I don't have any men's underwear."

"I'd be worried if you did." He gave her a smirk.

"Alright I'll leave you to it." She placed the items on the bed. "Lotion is over there." She pointed out before leaving the room.

She went into the kitchen and decided to make dinner  which was rich tomato soup with sliced sausage in it and garlic bread. Once she plated the food and placed it on the table she began to search the cupboards for pain killers. After grabbing the bottle she grabbed water bottles and placed them near the food.

Euphoria knocked on her bedroom door. "Demetrius are you ok in there? Do you need any help?"

The door swung open a moment later. He had the graphic shirt in hand and the sweatpants sat low and skew on his hips. "I've been having trouble getting dressed." He admitted with tint of pink on his cheeks.

Euphoria giggled. "C'mon." She led him back to the room and sat him down. She helped him put on the shirt before gesturing for him to stand and fixing his sweatpants. "There you go. Now let's get you fed and give you some painkillers ok?"

He gave a nod. "My men will be looking for me. And once they pin point my location they'll be here with a doctor."

"How will they find you?"

"Tracking device in my clothes."

"That's great. You'll have an actual doctor to look at your wounds. Not my crapy job at playing doctor." She giggled as she helped him sit.

"You didn't do so bad." He shrugged. "But I do not appreciate the little unicorn bandaids you choose."

"But they're so cute." Euphoria gushed. "Besides the normal ones are so bland."

"These make my masculinity questionable." He frowned.

"Ugh hush you're being such a big baby." She rolled her eyes.

They ate their meal and sat talking a bit. "Don't take the pills until your doctor gets here ok." She said taking the bottle from his reach.

Just then a knock was heard. "Who is it?" She asked before walking softly to the door and looking through the peephole. She couldn't see anything since they blocked it with their finger.

Euphoria took large steps backwards until she was by Demetrius who had stood up. "They're covering the peephole." She whispered.

"Who's at the door. State you're name and business." Demetrius's boomed throughout her apartment shocking her at how deep and rugged his voice sounded. It was extremely intimidating. It reminded her of the first night she met him in the alley. This wasn't the Demetrius she came to know during the past couple of days. This is the Demetrius that Tasha warned her to stay away from.

"Godfather, it's Alloponio Donati, you're consigliere. Are you safe?"

"Yes, there's no threat here."