¤Chapter Three¤

Chapter Three|Karma Is A Fučking Bitčh Honestly

"How is she?" Tasha spoke to the doctor as soon as she left the room.

"She's fine. She just needs to take it easy and needs to keep her hearing aid on." The doctor, Dr. Rizzo, said as she sighed and scratched her brows.

"And" Tasha urged her seeing as something was bothering her.

"Well I spoke to the doctor who had prescribed her, her hearing aid and had said that he had made it very much clear that she shouldn't remove her hearing aid unless it's for short periods of time like showering and sleeping. So I can't seem to understand as to why she would do it, consecutively at that, if it had been made clear to her. Even after when she had a similar incident in high school."

"Yes I do wonder why?" Tasha quirked a brow looking at Annabel who stood in the corner.

Everybody was in the back room where Euphoria was placed on the couch that was in the break room. When she had fallen to the ground Tasha screamed bloody murder and tried to get help. What she didn't expect to happen was for Demetrius D'Agostino himself to turn around and come check what was going on. Demetrius demanded that club be closed early as soon as Jamal and Annabel came downstairs. She watched Demetrius bark orders and to get his family doctor before lifting Euphoria in his arms as the club was being evacuated.

Tasha had led him to the break room and forced the dancers who were on the couch off of it. She watched him places her there gently. Once that happened she was forced out leaving Demetrius alone with Euphoria. Tasha was shocked as ever can be. He stayed in there until the doctor came in and now the doctor came out alone.

"I told her it was perfectly fine to wear her hearing aid." Jamal frowned at the new revelation. Jamal had hired her because he found her to be a pure beauty and knew that it would attract many customers. He's sales had increased and without a doubt he knew it was her. He was ready to promote her once she completed a full on month at the club. He wanted her to serve the VIP section. He knew the higher paying customers would appreciate the new found beauty.

"Where's the manager." A deep smooth voice had Tasha clenching her thighs and bulging her eyes as she watched Demetrius emerge from the back room.

"There." Tasha snitched immediately. "It was that bitčh that forced bambina to removing her hearing aid. I tried to tell Euphoria that she should just keep it on but she was scared of loosing her job she listened to that cagna." Tasha spat.

Tasha watched as Demetrius snapped his fingers and a gaurd immediately gripped onto Annabel. "You're from Mexico, yes?" Tasha watched the exchange happen and slightly fell backwards towards Jamal as Demetrius stepped forward. "Deport her back to Mexico and make sure she has no way of leaving Mexico ever again." He spoke without waiting for an explanation.

Annabel screamed and cried as she begged for forgiveness.  Her cries could be heard as they dragged her out. Tasha noticed a few of the strippers running away from the door. Messy ašs bitčhes.

"Can I see her please?" Tasha spoke as she turned around pleading with everyone.

"When will she wake up?" Demetrius asked the doctor.

"Not for a couple of hours by the looks of it. Maybe around mid afternoon. She is completely worn out and isn't eating well." Dr.Rizzo explained.