¤Chapter Four¤

Chapter Four|A Bunch Of Ignorant Dumbies

"You did what?!" Euphoria squealed as she watched Tasha move around her kitchen preparing scrambled eggs and toast for her.

"You didn't wake up by noon so when he came by I gave him your phone number since yours was dead and locked." Tasha grinned.

"Tasha." Euphoria stomped her foot but regretted it from the headache that thumped behind her eye. "Why would you do that?"

"You deserve to have a little fun and to indulge in the finer things in life."

"I do remember you clearly stating that Demetrius D'Agostino is all bad news and I should stay away." She rolled her eyes as she sat before the plate made for her.

"Well I change my mind." Tasha shrugged. "Maybe he'll give you a good fučk."

"What makes you think or believe he wants to just fučk not possibly kill me?" She arched her brow before shoveling eggs into her mouth.

"The D'Agostino's are known for having the fun with the middle class or lower class and exotic beauties before settling with someone of their class and culture." Tasha shrugged.

"What? Seriously?"

"Yes it's very rare that they marry someone of less importance in their eyes but not once have I heard they marry outside their race."

"Not that Tasha." She rolled her eyes. "I'm saying,"What? Seriously?", as in what the hell are you thinking that I just wanna be someone's fučk buddy?"

"Oh don't be such a nun bambina, live a little." Tasha laughed out loud. "You never know. You might be able to get somethings out of this."

"Oh yeah and those being what? Countless walks of shame? A destroyed vagina? No sense of worth? No sense of self respect?" She arched her brow.

Tasha pursed her lips. "With an attitude like that I'm not surprised that you're alone." She shook her head. "All I'm saying is that there's nothing wrong with taking advantage of the opportunities presented to you."

So you mean becoming a gold digger because some white boy wants to have his little fun?

"Let's drop this conversation." Euphoria didn't say what was on the tip of her tongue. "Other than the money and you giving my number to him nothing else happened?"

"No." Tasha shook her head. "Come let me go with you to buy groceries or else you'll starve soon." Tasha teased.

"Ok let me shower and get dressed then we can leave."

~¤~

Euphoria groaned inwardly as she noticed a group of familiar college students not to far ahead. "Hey why not skip this aisle?" She turned around ready to leave.

"What? The milk, cheese and butter is down this aisle." Tasha frowned looking up from the list she had created.

Tasha had made Euphoria sit down and construct a list of all the things that they needed, although she knew everything she would need, and the last things they needed were fridge items.