¤Chapter Nineteen¤

Chapter Nineteen|The D'Agostino Family

Euphoria smiled wide as she walked hand in hand with Demetrius. She had finished writing her final exam. Now all she had to do is wait and see if she graduated or not. Demetrius had come to pick her up and take her out. He wanted to take her shopping as a gift for staying focused during her studies and for the fact that she didn't allow him to spend large amounts of time with him while she did so. They now just entered the mall with their guards in tow.

"So what are we getting?" She quirked her brow at him.

"Anything you want mio amore. Think of this place as your giant closet." He stated.

"Demetrius you know I don't like you spending money on me or money in general. I'm not used to it."

"I'm a billionaire you should get used to it." He shrugged before pulling her close. "But, no matter the amount of gifts, clothes and jewels will ever compare to your beauty." His green eyes bore into her very own honey brown ones.

"Gosh you're too smooth cornball." She shook her head as she glanced around briefly. "I don't even know where to start."

"How about a dress for the dinner tonight?" He suggested.

"Ok but does it have to be a dress though? It's just dinner." She asked as she swung their hands back and forth. "Plus it's not like the food will appreciate or compliment me on my clothes."

Demetrius chuckled. "True but we are eating out and you'll be meeting my mother, father, sister and brothers. Wouldn't want to make a horrible first impression do we now?"

"I have bags under my eyes, ink on my fingers; wrist and face, and a bird's nest for hair. I'm sure I'll make the most unforgettable first impression." Euphoria smiled cheekily.

"I'll arrange something for you." He pulled out his phone.

"No you will not." She grabbed him phone. "You've done enough for me already and plus you're spending time with me. I will not have you touching this contraption unless it's necessary." She shoved his phone into her pocket.

"Tesoro I promise not to do anything but I will need my phone back. I'll need to know when business is calling."

Euphoria pursed her lips. "Fine but if I find that you did something I'll kick you."

"Are you hungry?" He teased.

"Not every threat I make is because I'm hungry Demetrius." She rolled her eyes with a smile and she pulled him into a store.

~¤~

Euphoria grumbled under her breath as she adjusted her wrist watch. Demetrius had gone and booked her a two hour spa treatment and had gotten her hair and nails done. Although she appreciates what he did for her she was still a bit sour that he went behind her back and got this all arranged after she asked him not to.

"You look beautiful mi bella." He kissed her temple the moment she had stood infront of him.

Euphoria had dressed in a pair of black skinny jeans, white thick turtle neck and black heeled boots. Her hair was done up into a messy mop on the top of her head with a black wrap wrapped around her head allowing the curls to fall forward and graze her forehead. She wore a pair of hopped earings, the chain Demetrius gave her, two more silver chains varying in length but not longer than the chain, her uncle's wrist watch and a few rings graced her fingers. For her make up look she had gone for a more natural look with slightly glossy lips.