¤Chapter Thirty¤

Chapter Thirty | Dirty And Flirty

Euphoria groaned as she stepped back. Demetrius had knocked her head. "Focus Euphoria."

"But Papi I've got a hangover." She whined. "Can we please stop?"

"And what if you're attacked when you have a hangover or when your drunk? You need to be able to fight and defend yourself no matter what mind set." Demetrius informed sternly.

"But Demetrius." Euphoria whined. "Isn't that why we have all these soldiers and all?"

"And if they aren't there?" Demetrius countered.

Euphoria was about to answer before she hunched over and threw up everything she had from last night. From the liquor to the junk food. She held onto the ropes or support before Demetrius shifted her against him. "Fine we can stop for today, but you're going to wake up with me tomorrow morning."

"My head hurts." Euphoria pouted before lifting her hands up to him.

Demetrius picked her up and took them up to his room. "You're going to have to take a shower first. Then get some food in you and painkillers as well."

"What about my mess?" She asked refering to the vomit.

"I'll get someone to clean that up."

Demetrius placed her on the couch in the sitting area before he disappeared into the bathroom. Euphoria heard the bath water run. After a few moments he came back to to remove the gloves and head gear. He pulled her up and they both went into the bathroom. He placed tooth paste on her brush and handed it to her before the same for himself.

"Are you going to get in with me?" Euphoria asked nodding her head towards the bath tub. Demetrius nodded.

Euphoria couldn't help the small smile that played on her lips. "Has Dr. Rizzo given the results back yet?"

"Yes they came in last night after you fell asleep in the car." Demetrius left the bathroom, only to come back a few moments later with his phone in hand. "Here."

Euphoria reviewed the test results. "Well at least we don't have any STD's or HIV/AIDs." Stated locking the phone and putting it on the counter top. "I'll go get a pill."

After brushing their teeth they both began to undress. Euphoria couldn't help but blush as he took her in, in her naked form. She blushed more as she took him in, in his naked glory. Demetrius stepped into the tub and sat down before holding out his hand for her to take. With his help Euphoria got in the tub and sat between his legs. She could tell he used one of her bath bombs and some essential oils.

Demetrius began to leather her body with water. He gently messaged and caressed her body as he placed sweet, slow adoring kissed anywhere he could. Her body relaxed in to his. "I don't want you on the pill."

"You prefer I take a monthly injection?"

"No. I don't want you on any birth control."

Euphoria's eyes snapped open at this. "What do you mean you don't want me on any birth control?" She frowned. "You do realize that if I'm not taking any birth control and you don't use a condom-"

"Which I won't."

"-I'll get pregnant, right?" She quirked a brow looking up at him.

"Yes I do know that." Demetrius stated as he slowly halted his movements. "Don't you want kids?"

"Of course I want kids Demetrius, but not now." She shook her head as she turned to him. "We are in no rush to have more kids alright?"