¤Chapter Thirty-One¤

Chapter Thirty-one|Prep Of The Preppy & Rich

Euphoria sighed at the end of the long and tedious lesson from Penelope. She'd been learn the ins and outs of the whole D'Agostino empire for the past couple of weeks. Although they had a tendency of boring her to the utmost highest level of boredom she left each lesson having learnt something new.

"Now for my favourite part." Penelope clapped her hands excitedly.

I wonder where she gets these random burst of energy.

"This up coming Saturday we will be hosting an event in your honor!" She screamed jumping up and down.

"In... my... honor?" Euphoria arched her brow in confusion.

"Yes in your honor." She nodded enthusiastically. "Most business associate, enemies and D'Agostino family members are coming to see you." She grinned.

"But why?" Euphoria still couldn't understand why the event needs to happen. "I mean isn't that a little extra?"

"I had one too but mine was much earlier than yours." Penelope waved off. "It's basically long overdue."

"And why is that?"

"Because most didn't believe that you and Demetrius were together until the tabloid headlines had your name Salvatore's name and Demetrius's name. Oh and let's not forget you and Salvatore being front page of People magazine. Or how a few weeks later you and Demetrius were together at the club and plastered all over ever gossip show, news pager, magazine and being on the cover page of People magazine." She pointed out. "So with that being said everyone was basically asking when will you be introduced."

"Fair point." Euphoria nodded. "But still..." She whined.

"Oh hush." Penelope waved her off. "We have lots to do."

"Like what?"

"By we I mean me and the planner. You, my dear, just need to get your dress; shoes;make-up; hair and nails done by that day. Oh and don't forget you also have to choose Demetrius's tux. That night you'll be judged by what you wear and how you act then your personality will come afterwards." Penelope began to pace back and forth as she normally does out of habit. "People will also be judging your choice in Demetrius's attire." She suddenly faced Euphoria. "Oh and don't forget about Salvatore as well."

"Wait a whole minute." Euphoria shook her head. "Why does my sense of taste and how much money I spend on us matter? Isn't that shallow thinking?"

"Honestly honey it is but it's what has to be done." Penelope plopped on the couch. "These things get tiring so much and I'm just glad that Emilio has enough time and stamina so I could release some stress."

"Ok! TMI mama Penny! T.M.I." Euphoria laughed out. "I don't need to know about your sex life."

Penelope giggled. "Just make sure you make everyone drool and wish to be in your place, not that some women don't already."

"Oh I know." Euphoria huffed thinking of the women she has encountered. "So I guess it time to break the internet and fill up everybody's mouths with the D'Agostino and Kreek name: time for a family outing."

~¤~

"Are you ready for today?" Euphoria asked Salvatore who sat besides her as they ate breakfast.