¤Chapter Thirteen¤

Chapter Thirteen|Acting Brand New in Dirty Underwear

Euphoria couldn't help but gawk at the car she sat in. Demetrius did nothing but smirk as she touch every and anything.

"What is this beautiful beast." Euphoria threw her arms on  the dashboard in attempt to hug the car. "I think I'm in love." She moaned.

Demetrius chuckled. "Its a Lamborghini urus truck."

"Hmmm." She hummed sitting properly in her seat. "Sounds expensive."

Demetrius didn't respond to the comment as they arrived in front of the building. Euphoria reached for the handle but stopped herself and sat still. She remembered Demetrius giving her stern scolding for touching the door handle. She waited for him to come around and open her door. He helped her out.

"I own this building." Demetrius told her. "Are you going to sue me?" He smirked as they got to the top of the stairs.

"Hmm I'll think about it." She shrugged. "Oh now wait I have something better." She perked up as the doorman opened the door with a shaky smile. "Hi again." It was only 10 in the morning and she was already out of jail.

"What do you have on you're mind Bella?" He smiled inwardly at the mischievous glint in her eyes.

"You'll know once we get to the front and you do you're whole boss man thing."

"Boss man thing?" He smirked at this.

"You know what I mean." She rolled her eyes with a slight giggle.

When they'd made it to the front of the reception desk Susan was standing with a nervous smile in which Euphoria returned with a smirk of her own.

"Miss Wright call everyone who was present during this morning's incident, besides the cops that is." The intimidating Demetrius she knew came forward.

"R-right a-a-away s-sir." Susan said. Just then David Daniels arrived. Euphoria gave him a smile and a wave in which he returned with his eyes darting to the broading man besides her and the guards that stood in the lobby

It look less than five minutes for the two guards, the doorman and Susan to be present. "Whoever is at fault this morning should speak up now, before I review the security tapes myself." Demetrius snapped his fingers before one his guards placed a tablet in his hand.

"Sir if I may." One of the guards spoke. "We received a call from Miss Wright to remove a trespasser and by the time we got here we saw her pulling at her hair and Miss Wright clawing at her." He explained.

Demetrius looked over at Euphoria who shrugged in return. "I'm not going to deny it if that's what your thinking. I'm too seconds away from finishing what that bitčh started." Euphoria glared daggers at Susan.

"What did she do for you to react like that?" Demetrius questioned.

"She used the N word sir." The doorman stepped in. He then went on to explain what happened from the moment Euphoria arrived.

"See it wasn't my fault. I was provoked." Euphoria shrugged.

"Miss Susan are you paid to terrorise and make such claims to those who walk in here?" Demetrius asked. "What if she had been a reporter and this had taken place? Do you understand the damage that you would have done? Even so that she is not a reporter but someone who is of importance to me."

I'm important to him? Oh wow

"I hope you understand that you have crossed a line that is far beyond your reach now. You will clean up your area and leave this building and then the city within the next hour. I don't want to see you anywhere in the city or else there will be dire consequences."