¤Chapter Thirty-Three¤

Chapter Thirty-Four|Dancing & Mingle With Devils

After being attacked by flashes and clicks Euphoria nearly crumbled and kissed the ground. The paparazzi were quiet savages and almost gave her whip lash at some of the absurd questions they had asked. Demetrius chuckled at her flustered state before he continued to guide her further into the Manor.

"Isn't it dangerous for the paparazzi to know where the Manor is located?" Euphoria asked with a slight frown.

"Each reporter is hand picked by our team that handles our image. Once they've been picked they sign a contract to not disclosure certain information. Then they are transported here in a heavily tinted bus that is escorted by our guards. If being tailed the guards stop the vehicles and whoever that person is working for will have their report sent back." He explained the process.

"Has it happened before?"

"Only twice and no other company dared to try it afterwards. They get what is handed to them." He shrugged.

"Is anyone allowed inside?" Her brow arched.

"Not in the ballroom. They can stay in the hall and they have a lounge to stay in for a break. Once the event is over and everyone has gone home they are escorted home."

"Aren't you afraid that someone will go snooping?"

"All they'll ever find on the main floor are guest rooms, other entertainment rooms, kitchen, bathroom and living room. But, even so after every event the house is gone under lockdown to do a full on sweep of the place. To ensure no camera, tracking or listening devices have been left behind. Each and every guest is to be scanned once they leave ensured they have not been exposed to such devices."

"Well damn. Talk about holding down the fort." Euphoria couldn't help but let her eyes wonder around.

Once they had reached a set of double doors Demetrius turned to her. "Are you ready mi cioccolatino?" He asked.

Euphoria took a deep breath before nodding at him with a small smile. He kissed the palm of her hand before turning and placing it in the crook of his arm. Demetrius nodded towards the two doormen who stood and watched on with curious eyes. They opened the doors and bowed as they walked through.

The announcer gazed at them with large frightful eyes before clearing his throat and announcing their arrival. "Accogliere il padrino Demetrius D'Agostino accompagnato dal suo amore e dalla futura regina Euphoria Kreek." The chatter died down as everyone looked towards the couple as they descended the stairs.

[Welcoming the Godfather Demetrius D'Agostino accompanied by his love and future queen Euphoria Kreek]

Penelope met them at the base of the stairs with a wide smile on her face. "Awe look at you both." She gushed. "You look beautiful cara." She grasped Euphoria's hands. "And you did an amazing job on Demetrius and Salvatore's attire." She grinned.

"Thank you mama Penny." Euphoria gave her a hug.

"You protect my girl alright." Penelope stated in a threatening manner to Demetrius.

"With my life." He gave his mother a light kiss on the cheek. "You look breath taking mama." Penelope wore a valvet green dress that brought out her eyes and her hair in a sleek ponytail to bring out her face.

"Oh Demetrius, you were always such a charm." She said with a light blush.

"Well we now know who's the favourite." Benedetto stated with a smirk.