¤Chapter Thirty-Six¤

Chapter Thirty-six|Cry Me A River

Euphoria stretched with an unlady like yawn falling from her lips. Her body ached in parts she never thought they would. The aches immediately reminded her of what had transpired earlier that morning. A smile tickled her lips as flashes of the early morning danced in her sight.

As Euphoria turned to the left side of the bed she frowned at the empty side of the bed. She sat up and scanned her surroundings. Her side of the bed still had the canopy down while Demetrius's side was open. Her eyes found a little note on the bed.

I apologise I had to leave so soon I have meetings scheduled for today that I had forgotten about. I'll be in my study when you need me.

P.S: there are clothes in the bathroom.

~Demetrius~

Euphoria stood on shaky legs and made her way towards the bathroom. Since Demetrius wanted to be a hair dresser and play with her hair Euphoria was forced to wash it once more. After her long shower she got dressed in a thin strapped sky blue dress that was littered with red, pink, green, orange and yellow flowers. She tied her hair in a lower puff and left her face bare. She wore brown sandals and Demetrius's chain and ring. After applying her clear lip gloss she left the room.

It took her a few random turns to find the stairs. Euphoria realised this was the same place Alloponio had brought her too after her attack. The obnoxiously large stairs gave it away as she slid down on the railing once more.

"What are you five?" Simone scoffed as she watched Euphoria hop off the rail.

"What are you lost?" Euphoria countered back staring at the tall brunette with bright blue eyes, full eyelashes and brows, high cheek bones, pouty lips and a small straight nose. Her legs long and body slim with busty breasts. She's beautiful that much Euphoria could give her that. Other than that Euphoria found her rather annoying.

"I'm not lost." The woman sneered.

"Well you seem to be because I know you ain't talk to me like that." Euphoria grumbled as she pushed pass the woman and walked away.

Euphoria was in high spirits and didn't need anyone to bring her down. After earlier this morning she wanted to feel like this forever.

"Good afternoon." She smiled at the women that stood and sat around the kitchen.

She could tell they were his family members. Some she had forgotten and others she remembers. Gabriela smiled at her before wiping her hands down on the apron and making her way towards her.

"So you're up pretty late." Gabriela wiggled her brows suggestively.

Euphoria only smiled. "Mhmm. I was so tired after yesterday's events." She played it cool.

"Really bitčh." Gabriela deadpanned.

"Language." Lisa, one of Emilio's sister's, muttered as she swatted her with a wet cloth.

"Ouch! That hurt zietta." Gabriela whined rubbing her arm.

"Then no cursing." The older woman scolded.

"Yes zietta." Gabriela whispered.

Euphoria giggled before walking over to the fridge and grabbing some of the left over pasta dish from the previous night. She remembers tasting some from Demetrius's plate and loving it.