¤Chapter Thirty-Eight¤

Chapter Thirty-eight| Slippery Slope

"I want the both of you to behave while I'm gone." Euphoria instructed as she kissed Salvatore's cheek and gave Demetrius a small sweet kiss. "I have to go handle some business."

Demetrius frowned. "That's sounds like something I say."

"It is something you do say." Euphoria giggled. "You're rubbing off on me."

"I think I should remove some tasks from you." He grumbled.

"And you will be sleeping with the guard dogs if you do that." She grinned.

"Mama can't do that!" Salvatore exclaimed. "They sleep in the dog house outside."

"Exactly my point and I can do that because I'm the woman." She winked at him.

Salvatore turned to his father and took a hold of his hand. "It's ok papa you can sleep with me in my room if you make mama mad."

"You kick in your sleep Salvatore." Demetrius grumbled.

"Take it or sleep outside like mama said." He turned his chin upwards at him.

The valet belted out a laugh only to turn away and pretend to be coughing. Euphoria rolled her eyes at their attempt to hide that they were eavesdropping.

"Ok boys I'll see you at home." Kissed them one last time before taking her handbag from Demetrius.

Euphoria walked over to her car where Katrina stood waiting. She thanked the guard who held the door open and helped her into the car.

"I called Stewart and asked him to call the meeting at the main club. All members involved with the listed incidents and staff members from all three clubs will be waiting at the main club for your arrival."

"Thank you Katrina." Euphoria smiled at her. "Is Stewart on his way to the club as well."

"Yes ma'am. He will ensure that everything will be ready by the time we arrive."

"Great."

~¤~

Euphoria walked into the dressing room with Stewart and Katrina at either side of her. Two guards posted outside the dressing room, two came in with them and the others were somewhere about the club. They all had specific posts to take that they were briefed on by Katrina when she was spending time with Salvatore and Demetrius.

"Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen." She smiled at the strippers and other staff members. "I believe that you all are aware as to why this meeting is held. Katrina," she gestured to Katrina at her side who surveyed everyone in the room. " and myself have received all your letters." Euphoria's posture was upright and her voice loud and exuded authority. Her ruby red pantsuit with a satin black blouse and black heels screamed power. Her face done neutral and her hair let loose in its afro chanted African Queen. Euphoria oozed of confidence and dominance.

"I've come here to develop a solution that will be well fitted to your needs. So this will require everyone's input, that way these matters will be resolved immediately, effectively and efficiently." She smiled appreciatively at Stewart who handed her a bottle of water. "There are a few people I'd like to chat to privately after this meeting. You won't be working tonight so please stay behind. You are the ones who received two e-mails."

"Now," she clapped her hands together. "For the bartenders, hostesses and waiters: your complaint is on the harassment incidents that you feel haven't been dealt with appropriately. I need anybody or all of you to explain to me exactly what the problem is because a system has been in place for such things. Even strippers, some off you have the same problem."