Farewell!

Hello!

So I am actually finally finished with this book. I've decided to scratch some post modern storyline, involving the children because well, that's going to be part of my second Britpop universe.

I wrote this book two years ago in the peak of COVID, when I was bored and had an ample amount of time and was extremely fixated on Oasis and Blur. While I still am, it's not at the point where I readily feel like fixing this book from what it was when I originally wrote it.

I'm so glad many of you enjoyed it and have continued to read and support my other works. I genuinely enjoy getting to read comments from you all and your kind messages.

I'll be updating my other books AKA:

- Add it Up,
- Stories From the City
- Fabled Woman
- Jane Says

And! Be on the lookout as I will be at some point branching into my second era of Britpop stories.

Fabled Woman is an independent piece without any other ties or connections, and will be an ongoing piece

However- my newest expansion into the second phase of my Britpop universe (I sound like a marvel lunatic right now) will be surrounding the children of the musicians and artists I have created over the course of the past two years.

As much as I have a fond dislike of nepotism kids, I've decided to keep my worlds going because I like writing little asshole and wordly characters. And it also provides a distraction from school and deciding what Uni I'm committing to. So yay!