CHAPTER SIXTEEN

The end of the flight was near and the man next to me, tapped my shoulder to wake me up and then asked "Can I know something about Liam now?"

I ponder the question before deciding on what I'm going to say, as I stand up, finding out we had landed. "Liam Gallagher is secretly a softie. His nickname for me is Birdie.."

The man seems amused and says "Really? Would've never imagined that."

I shrug, grabbing my carry on bag and my magazines before flipping my shades back on and making my way to get off the plane, just trying to get to baggage claim quickly, then go find Liam as quick as possible, knowing he wasn't probably enjoying being stuck in the airport.

It was a rush through security, getting stopped a few times for an autograph, one time for a photo as someone had a camera with them.

However, finding my suitcase was more of a hassle, running around to find it. How hard should it be to find a zebra print suitcase? You wouldn't think that hard, right? Nope. It took way too long.

Pulling it behind me, I started making my way towards the entrance, seeing the dozens of people looking and waiting to find their families and friends in the mess.

But I couldn't seem to find him. Had he sent someone else to get me? Should I be looking towards the people with signs?

That was when I spotted him, dressed in an oversized coat, sunglasses perched on his nose, hair a little longer and shaggier. I'd tease him about looking a little grungy.

Walking over slowly, I feel my knees grow a little shaky, mainly happy to see him. Once he realized it was me, his eyes seemed to widen, however, he doesn't look thrilled, and I remember why. I'm wearing the Blur shirt.

"Hello Birdie, I've missed you." He says, kissing my forehead and then moving down to my lips. He pauses looking down at my shirt and tsks "we'll have to change that, won't we?"

"You did promise me some quality Oasis shirts over the phone one time." I say, watching as he takes the handle of my suitcase, wrapping his other arm around my waist gently, guiding us out of the airport.

"I know I've did. And it's all waiting at my place, the sooner we find Noel the better."

Noel was here? Of course he was. Liam seems to notice my mood dip as he proceeds to say "He's not going to say anything. I swear. And if he does, it'll probably be about your shirt."

I sigh, watching as we sit down on a bench, waiting for the car to come around. "Got a cigarette?" I ask. He nods, pulling one out and lighting it before handing it to me. I nod in appreciation and smoke it a little, before Liam takes it for a bit.

This goes on for a while until we both start hearing obnoxious beeping, as a car speeds up towards us. "Get in you fuckers, the traffic here is already bad enough."

"Ignore him. He's mad because I made him drive." He murmurs into my ear, before picking up my suitcase and heading to the trunk, putting my bag in, before opening the back door of the car for me.

I step in and plop my bag down onto the ground, relaxing myself for the first time at all today. Without bothering to look up I say "Hello Noel. Hope you're well."