Part 2: The great Empowerment (2)

Warnings: mentioning of Pain ig
_______________________________________

"Okay, so who wants to go next?" This 'creator' asked. After what it'd done to Erika, they were all scared of it. "C'mon, it's not that bad. It just hurts for a second and then it's okay. I promise. Look how cool those wings are." Erika said in an excited voice. They were still a bit shocked, but Kate wanted to calm them down by going next. "I'll go next!" She turned to the others. "I'll prove you that it'll be okay!" The 'creator' chuckled a bit. "You seem like a brave one, don't you? Okay if you wish so, then you'll go next. You are Kate, right? You rule over everything that is underwater. You will be a mermaid from now on." It snapped its fingers but nothing happened to Kate except that some fish scales grew on her body but it didn't hurt. "You will have a fin everytime you enter water and you can breath underwater of course." Kate was suprised but also kind of relieved that her transformation didn't hurt. She looked over to the others. "Look, seems like not all transformations hurt. No need to be scared." The others looked at her. Viktoria knew that Itsuki and Mai were probably too scared to go next. "I'll go next then." Viktoria said. The 'creator' was amused by their bravery to go first before the more scared ones. "Oh great! Then we'll start now. You will rule over heaven or with other words, the place that good people come after their death. That'll make you an angel!" It snapped its fingers again and Viktoria's transformation was similar to Erikas. She felt extreme pain as angel wings grew out of her back. She tried not to scream so she started crying. After they  finished growing, the pain stopped imidiantly. She looked at her new wings and was amazed. She loved them. Itsuki and Mai stared in horror but as soon as they saw how quickly the pain faded they calmed down a bit. "Those wings are so pretty. I'm a living angel. This is amazing." Viktoria was facinated and happy. Mai swallowed hard and then stepped closer to the 'creator'. "I don't want to be last so I'll just go now! Please make it quick okay?" "Okay so I'll make this short. You are ruling over the other half of earth together with Erika and you're a phoenix." It snapped its fingers and just like Erika, phoenix wings grew out of her back. Mai cried and screamed at the pain too, so Erika went to her and hugged her. "It's over soon. Don't worry. It's okay. Shhh..." She tried to comfort Mai. It calmed her down a bit and she hugged Erika back. After a while it was over and Mai stood up and was still a bit shaking. "Look at your wings. They are so beautiful!" Mai looked at them and smiled. She saw 2 really pretty, red wings. She was happy about them. After a bit hesitation, Itsuki decided to be ready too now. "Now me. What do I rule over?" "Well the only thing that's left would be hell. The place where bad people go after their death." Itsuki was shocked. "Let me guess then. I'm gonna be a demon?" "Well of course! You got that right. Well then let us start!" Demon wings grew out of his back, again with much pain. After a while It Itsuki looked at the wings. "Why are you all some kind of beautiful creature and I'm a demon?" "No complains, young boy." The 'creator' said. Itsuki was quiet after that. "So now to the second phase. I will grant any living human a ability." The 'creator' said and little sparks that looked like stars fell from the sky and every human got one. In the orphanage, the others were visibly confused. They all got a star too, but Desmonds was black. The stars flew into their chests and granted them an ability. The 'creator' then sent the 5 ones ,that were with him, back to the orphanage. When they were back, the others looked at them shocked when they saw their new wings and scales. "What happened to you?" Lydia asked. "Some 'creator' said we would now rule over different places and then it gave us this." Itsuki said and the others looked shocked. "Oh and the stars you saw, they gave you an ability because the 'creator' wanted to grant every human one. Oh and we are immortal." Kate said and the others were even more shocked to the point where they couldn't even believe it anymore. "So you are now rulers and you are immortal and we all have abilities?" Lila said, not really being able to believe it anymore. "I guess that's the case." Kate said. "So what now?"...
_______________________________________
//Hello. I again wrote almost everything on a car ride lol. I don't know what more to say so I hope you liked it and

Nathan out!