Small Bonus Chapter: The rebirth of ######

A random chapter of many that I will write between chapters of the main story. Anyways enjoy!
Tw: mention of bullying, slight neglection, bad influences/fake friends, smoking at a young age and mention of suicide and guilt.
_______________________________________

And suddenly I awoke.

I don't quite know what happened but I think I died. Is this heaven or perhaps hell? I don't know. My eyes haven't quite adjusted to the bright lights here yet.

Oh they did. This looks like neither. Who are those people. Why are they holding me?
Why am I so small?
Why can't I speak?
This is confusing.

Those people seem to be my parents. I think I'm born again. Why do I still have my memories?
Well, anyways they named me ######.
I'm not sure if I like that name or not.

Two years have passed and I'm still not able to talk properly. Well atleast I can walk a bit. My parents don't even look at me so I might as well take care of myself.

My parents got worried but also some sort of proud when they saw me being mature at the age of 2. They also took me to a speech therapy.

Dear diary. It's the 26th of January 1980 today. My sixth birthday. I still have some struggles to speak but those are only pronunciation problems. Apparently I'm not really talented in speaking when I still can't pronounce the R as a 6 year old. Even though I know about my past life, I don't think I will tell my parents. They think I'm just mature and are proud of me and that's all that's important to me.

20th of August 1980. My first day of school was today! It was awesome. The other kids were so nice and no one judged me on my pronunciation problems. I wish I have had such friends in my past life. Maybe the I wouldn't have-
Oh, I just forgot what I wanted to say.
It probably isn't important when I can't remember.

14th of August 1986. Today was the first day in middle school. I don't know how to feel about it. I already miss my old classmates. I'm 12 now and my pronunciation problems are gone for a year now. I didn't know beauty is something that would rather be judged and mocked than a pronunciation problem. My classmates don't like my long black hair. They think it looks ugly with my green eyes. I never thought of that before but now I have a sudden feeling of shame. Shame of my appearance. I want to be pretty.

21st of December 1987. I cut my hair short and put on brown contacts and now they want to be friends! I hang out with them often! They're so cool!

30th of December 1987. My parents are suddenly really strict. They forbid me to hang out with my friends just because some of my grades have been dropping. I don't understand why they're so mean! I will just meet up with them in secret.

5th of January 1988. I met with my friends today to smoke. They now think I'm cool! Everyone smokes when they're exhausted so it's not even a problem. Still some shops won't let me buy them. Maybe my friends will give me some.

3rd of March 1989. I'm in the hospital right now because I suddenly started choking while running in sports. The doctors said I have something called asthma. They said it's the cigarette's fault. But who cares. I will keep smoking and having fun! The doctors also gave me something that's looks like an inhaler for my asthma.

6th of July 1992. I graduated today! I will miss my friends and I'm wondering what kind of job I'll get. My parents keep getting stricter and want to choose a job for me. They want me to be a caretaker at an orphanage so I learn to be responsible without 'bad influences'. I don't know what they mean but I still agreed because children are so cute!

27th of May 1993. I got a job at that orphanage. The stories of the children are really sad though. I don't think I can keep hearing those stories. It just drops my mental health hearing that. I just feel like they have it so much worse and I shouldn't be complaining about my life. I feel bad because I attempted even though I had a family... I wasn't alone. Why have I ended my life. I don't think it was that bad. I can't keep thinking about it. I need to take care if the children. Especially a child called Kate. She's like my daughter and I love her so much. I wish to adopt her someday.

31st of October 1994. My parents've seen me grow attached to Kate and want to take me away from her. They don't think I'm responsible for a child... After all what happened... I don't think smoking is that cool. I hope Kate won't make the same mistake. I apologized to her and I hope she will be happy without me. I will come back for her. No matter how long it takes. That's my goal.

_______________________________________
This chapter is a bit of guessing which character it is though. I hope you liked it!
Nathaniel out!:)