Part 11 (1): New friends

Tw: blood, cult behavior, mention of addiction to drinking blood, slight sh, slight suggestive language
_______________________________________

It was their first day of being in 8th grade. 8th grade meant going to another building of the school which is only for 8th grade and up. It also meant alot of new people will join their classes from different schools because this one was one the only secondary schools in the state. Their 3 classes got 10 new students each. They didn't think much about it because all their classmates before seemed to be avoiding them.

In their first lesson, the class 1² got introduced to their newest student. Her name was Gudrun. Atleast that's what she wrote on the blackboard. She nervously looked through the class. "I'm...Gudrun Miller. I'm- I'm from Fortress Aegis. I was homeschooled until now."
She told the class and sat down. Their teacher, Miss Dorn put down her bag and pulled out the learning material for today.

"Don't worry y'all, we will not be doing much today! Let's focus today more on getting to know the new students! That's why I prepared a partner project. Please get in teams of two." Ms Dorn ordered. Erika was quick to go to William leaving Mai a bit alone since no one except them really cared about her. She looked around, same did Gudrun. Mai sighed and sat down at her table. "Guess we are left. I'm Mai, is it okay if we're partners?" Gudrun just gave a small nod.

They were supposed to choose one of the Material pages in their biology book and do the exercises and then show the class the results. Mai and Gudrun both were really smart people so they quickly got their theme (Blood and it's functions) done.

They both were begging internally not to present since a team of two really shy people was of course not good for presenting. The other teams were still not finished so they still had time to talk though. "Mai, are you an angel? You know, because of your wings?" Gudrun asked with a weird kind of curiousity. "No, I'm just a phoenix. But my friend Viktoria is an angel!" Mai explained.

At the mention of the name Viktoria Gudrun's eyes went wide. Mai wondered what was up with her but decided not to comment her behavior. "Could you introduce me to this Viktoria later?" Gudrun asked. "Well, sure why not?" Mai said getting a bit uncomfortable by her interest. Gudrun seemed pleased with her reply.

After school Mai took her to their dorm which had 4 beds and belonged to Viktoria, Kate, Mai and Lila. "Hey guys... This is my new friend Gudrun."
Gudrun imidiantly ran to Viktoria. "You're an angel. You're THE angel... Did you know my dad? He is the new owner of the shop in fortress aegis!" Viktoria startet yelling. "GET AWAY FROM ME, YOU BASTARD." Viktoria seemed to be having a panic attack. Kate quickly tried to comfort Viktoria by holding her tight.

Gudrun grinned. "I finally found you. My dad searched long for you since you dissappeared, you know." She grabbed Viktoria's hand to which Kate pushed her away hard. "Don't you dare touch her." Mai held Gudrun back. "What's going on?" Mai asked being confused.

"Mai you don't understand, she's the angel my father caught! We need her back because she escaped. But she's important to us." Gudrun explained.
"You can't do that, she's our friend and a free human being." Mai yelled

"A human does not have wings and a halo." Gudrun replied and suddenly poked her finger making it bleed. "Oh dear angel, I know you want to. Drink my blood." Gudrun said and her grin widened. Viktoria looked stressed. The constant feeding of blood has caused an addiction but if she surrendered, she would be back by those horrible people.

Seeing how she struggled Gudrun sighed. "Guess we have to do this another time." Then she left and Viktoria felt relieved but also scared now. There was someone in the school that wants to harm her.

Kate kneeled down on her level. "Hey Vik, it's okay. Shh.." Kate comforted her stroking her hair gently. Viktoria looked at Kate. The gift the creator gave us turned into a curse for me. I would give everything to be a normal human again. Viktoria sobbed.

They told the others what happened and they were shocked too. Why would that cult send their daughter out to catch Viktoria again. They were now all worried about Viktoria's safety and decided to never let Viktoria be alone so she would always have someone to protect her.

Mai felt conflicted. She rarely found anyone this attentive and interested in her like Gudrun but if she stayed friends with her she would betray her friends. Mai thought the only way to make things right is to change Gudrun's plans and make her a good person they can be friends with.
_______________________________________

Yippie first part of chp. 11 finished:D

Norman out!