PART 7

After a very long term, the students got 1 week off of school.

The bullies stopped bothering Y/n and their new friends now that Cheol was protecting them.

In the meantime, Cheol's birthday passed but no one seemed to remember.

The circle of school thugs finally decided to never bother them again... or did they?

Haerin's POV
Today was a special day, today was THE day.

Y/n had arranged for everyone to hang out and go somewhere fun together, including Cheol.

I'm planning on asking Cheol out today.

I spent a lot of time getting ready, and I even did my hair a different way.

I took another look at the late birthday gift I'd prepared for Cheol before putting it into my bag.

I met up with the group at the train station.

"Someone's got an impression to make," Dani teased.

"That's 'cause her special someone's coming along with us," Hanni joined.

"I've just gotten a call from the hospital and it looks like Hyein's going to be able to come with us," Minji said.

When Hyein arrived, we were just waiting for one more person.

When he arrived, my heart immediately started beating faster.

He had his jacket and hood up like normal, but he looked more attractive than before.

"Right! Who's ready to go to the water park??" Y/n said.

We all cheered and got onto the train, we had a 1 hour train ride ahead of us.

Cheol's POV
I arrived at the train station and started looking for the group.

Y/n had asked me to protect Haerin specifically today.

I spotted them and began walking over to them when someone caught my eye.

Haerin's new hair looked amazing

Haerin's new hair looked amazing.. but I didn't get too attached, I was only here to guard her after all.

When we got onto the train, Haerin and I sat together.

We were about halfway there when my stomach started rumbling.

I skipped breakfast so I was kind of hungry.

She pulled out a lunchbox and started feeding me.

It felt a bit wrong but I went along with it.

"Y-you've got some on the corner of your mouth.." she quietly said to me.

I tried using my tongue to get rid of it, but that didn't seem to work.

Haerin then got out a tissue and started gently wiping it off.