PART 76

Y/n's POV

I felt nothing at this point. Just numbness. The girls and I were just crying in fear as they laughed at us.

Cheol appeared straight out of no where. The corner of his mouth was bleeding, and he was hurt all over.

Am I hallucinating now? Is this what happens when you're bound to die?

He threw himself at Heeseung, and he got launched into my chair. My chair broke, and he helped me up.

He cut the ropes and freed me.

I just stared into space.

"Y/n," Cheol shook my shoulders. "Y/n!!"

I didn't know what was happening. I just kept staring into nothingness.

"Y/n!! What's wrong with you?!" He panicked.

Taehyung swung across the back of his head, and I just stood there.

Chaewon's also here. Is this a dream?

Chaewon started fighting off everyone, and Cheol got up and untied the rest of us.

He led us somewhere away from them.

"Y/n, wake up!" He tapped on my face. "What did they do to you?!"

"Nail," I mumbled. "Taser,"

He pulled me in and pressed his ear against my chest to check if my heart rate was irregular.

"What.. there's nothing wrong," he muttered. "Hey, Minji! What did they do?!"

"I- I really don't know, I couldn't see!" She panicked.

"When I loosened my blindfold.. they were forcing Y/n to watch us get hurt," Hyein trembled.

Cheol then tried nudging me, slapping me, and even yelling at me, but I felt nothing. I couldn't help but realise he was so worried about me he didn't even notice Haerin.

We heard a bang from the room they were fighting in. We all turned our heads.

"Chaewon's in trouble!!" Minji panicked. "We've gotta help her!"

"Nononono, Look at the state of you all!" Cheol said. "Haruto, come on!"

"You sure?! Look at you as well!" Haruto said.

"There's been worse." Cheol said.

Haruto and Cheol left to help Chaewon.

My body hurt. My head hurt. Everything hurt.

We heard loud shouts and slams coming from the other room.

"Y/n!!" Hyein cried.

"Uh huh," I nodded.

"Y/n!! If you don't snap out of it, WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE!!" Minji screamed madly.

"HEY!" Hanni shrieked as she shook me. "WE ALL KNOW THAT THEY DON'T STAND A CHANCE OUT THERE! THEY NEED YOU!! WE NEED YOU!"