PART 69

Narrator

It turns out training a big amount people wasn't as easy as expected, but they managed to do it, sacrificing an extra week.

Y/n thought the girls were ready, but they insisted on practicing more. They spent a whole month. The girls were determined, and knew how much Eunchae's passing had changed.

The manager kept pushing for them to continue work, but the fans insisted, and showed lots of support, so the manager eventually gave in.

Namjoon has been laying real low, and no one knows when he'll strike again.

Taehyung's POV

I looked at the photograph with me and my daughter before putting it in my back pocket.

I've been going to different places to find different info for Namjoon while he was on hiatus.

I checked out that dead girl's body, and it was nothing new. It just made me feel worse about my job.

I went on my phone and my mother had sent me lots of pictures and videos of my daughter having fun.

"She really misses youuuu!" The video played.

"I'll be home soon." I texted.

He also wanted me to bring Wonyoung back, but without any force whatsoever.

I looked at the building in front of me. And Wonyoung walked out.

"Jang Wonyoung, Namjoon wants you back at his place," I said.

"Who are you?" She said in a confused tone.

"Just a friend," I answered.

"I'm not going back. He killed Hong Eunchae." Wonyoung answered.

"You pick their side?" I said. "I know what we do isn't good, but he just wants to avenge his best friend. He treated you well, too."

"He took it too far. You should've seen what it was like for everyone in there!" She said. "I'm staying here, so fuck off."

"Very well," I took my leave and got in my car.

I drove all the way back, and told Namjoon about it.

"She's taken Y/n's side," I said.

"What? Why?" Namjoon said. "I fed her, I gave her places to stay, I took care of her!"

"I know you did, but she's taken their side for a reason." I said. "She feels pity for the other side. You have to understand that."

"I'm calling our old friends. It's time we regrouped." Namjoon said.

"You can't do that," I answered. "Yoongi, Hoseok, Seokjin and Jimin are all dead."

"What? How is that possible?" He said in shock.

"... I did some searching and snooping around while I was out, and for the past few weeks, they've been disappearing out of nowhere." I said.