PART 54

Wonyoung's POV

I was got back from the party, and waved the driver goodbye before I pulled out my key to unlock the door, when I realise it's already unlocked.

"What'd I tell him about the door?" I grunted.

I walked into the room, and he was already on the sofa, waiting for me to get back.

"How'd it go?" He asked.

"Half fail, half success." I said.

"Oh? And how so?" He said.

"I poisoned Cheol, but I got caught." I said. "Had to make up some sob story about my mom being taken hostage."

"Hmm, so does that mean you're pretending to be on their side now?" He chuckled. "Quite the spice-up."

"How can you find all this fun? You're weird, Yeonjun." I said.

Yeonjun found me at school a few weeks back. He didn't say much, but I think it's safe to say he's pretty unstable.

"Namjoon! Come in here! Wonyoung's back!" He yelled.

There's also Namjoon. The two got into contact with each other, and I somehow got dragged up in all of this.

"Hey, you're back!" He greeted me. "I heard about it all. Time to start the next phase."

"What's that?" I said.

"Come on, Wonyoung, I know you're new, but didn't we plan this out?" Yeonjun said.

"Leave her be." Namjoon said. "They know they're under attack now, so the best option is to take them apart while they aren't together."

"How? One valuable fighter remains." I said.

"Let me and Yeonjun worry about Y/n," He said. "You take the rest. I trust you."

When was the last time a contract killer was this kind?

Y/n's POV

"We're leaving, we'll see you afterwards!" Minji announced from the front door.

"Be safe!" Chaewon said.

I took a break from being a bodyguard to focus on this. I can let loose since Danielle won't be there.

It's been about 2 weeks since Cheol's been hospitalised.

"We've got more info." Haruto said. "The guy's called Kim Namjoon. He's got connections with the British and the Americans. If we kill him, it could affect us hugely."

"Why's he after us?" I asked.

"Hold on, I might be able to find out," he answered.

Haruto then went back to doing his computer thing. He's really good with them.

"It looks like he was allied with a man named Min Yoongi? They were buddies even." He said.

"Aw shit," I muttered.

"You know him?" Haruto asked.