PART 37

Narrator

"HEY!! WHAT THE HELL?!" Danielle screamed as the ride kept ascending.

"THIS ISN'T A MISTAKE!! QUIT SCREAMING!! IT'S FUTILE!" Y/n shouted.

Cheol's POV

Haerin and I looked at each other, frozen.

"Am I gonna die?" She said shakily, frightened out of her mind. "Is this what it feels like?"

"Y/N!! FOCUS UP!!" I yelled.

"WHAT DO I DO?!" Y/n yelled back.

"EVERY SINGLE ONE OF OUR BELTS MAY BE SABOTAGED!! BRACE AND HOLD ON FOR YOUR LIFE!!" I shouted to everyone.

"WE DON'T KNOW THAT!!" Danielle screamed.

"I'M RECORDING THIS CRAP!" Minji said, pulling her camera out.

We all sat there in silence and concentration. Just waiting.

The ride was approaching the top of the ramp. And we all held on with all our strength.

The ride hit the top, and started speeding downwards at immeasurable speeds. The wind filled my ears as we all broke into horribly loud screams.

"AAAAAHHHHH!!! WHAT THE FUCKKKKK!!!!!!!" Danielle screamed.

It was like being shocked by electricity as I watched Hanni and Haerin fly out of their seats.

Haerin grabbed my torso, screaming and crying. I held onto her.

Y/n grabbed Hanni by her arms, tugging at her to come back.

"HOW ARE THE REST OF US DOING?!" I shouted at the top of my lungs.

"OUR BELTS ARE FINE! JUST HANNI AND HAERIN'S!!" Y/n yelled.

"YAAAHH!! SOMEONE HELP ME!!!" Y/n shouted. "I CAN'T HOLD HANNI FOR MUCH LONGER!!!"

I took a scan around me. Eunchae and Chaewon were at the back, also holding on, but too far to reach Hanni.

And the rest of them were at the front, pulling at her backwards would be a mistake.

It was down to me to choose. Do I save Haerin or Hanni?

"QUIIIICKK!!!!!!" Y/n screeched as their arms starting losing their grip.

"HAERIN!! DON'T LET GO!!" I yelled. "HERE!!"

I did a bold move and swapped seats with Haerin. She got into the seatbelt held onto my waist tightly.

I reached forwards and grabbed Hanni. Y/n and I pulled her back into her seat.

"OH MY GOD!! THANK YOU!!" Hanni cried.

"IT'S NOT OVER!! THERE'S A LOOP INCOMING!!" Eunchae warned.

"AWWW SHIT!!" Y/n shouted at us. "HANNI, TUCK YOURSELF INTO THE POCKET UNDER THE SEAT!!"

Hanni asked no questions and went under.