PART 8

Haerin had finally asked Cheol out and school came back around.

Hyein had mixed feelings about this as she watched the couple bond with one another.

Meanwhile.. Beomgyu and his circle were trying to figure out a way to get rid of Cheol and the rest of the friend group.

Beomgyu's POV
The last thing I expected was to be embarrassed like that in front of everyone.

Especially by Y/n.

"Shit!" I said, slamming my desk. "Isn't there a single bastard who can get Cheol?"

"I'm not sure sunbaenim," Hyuk said.

"Wait, what about Felix sunbae?" Jaewook suggested. "He's really good at fighting,"

"Tell him to meet us at lunch," I said.

Hyuk and Jaewook returned to me with Felix during lunch.

"What's up?" Felix asked.

"I need you to help us get rid of a bastard," I said. "You're good at fighting right?"

"Sure, I'm rank 4 at this school." He said.

"Okay," I announced. "Here's our plan, we pick them off one by one and leave that bastard Cheol to Felix."

"I'm going to call up some of my friends for this just in case," Felix said.

"They're going to crumble," I laughed.

Danielle's POV
I was on my way to meet up with the rest of my friends to walk home, we were all in diffrerent classes for last period.

When Hyuk and Jaewook stopped me again.

"Please cooperate and come with us," Hyuk said. "Let's not make this a bigger fuss than it already is,"

I was about to strongly decline when Jaewook immediately hit me.

They were up to something.

I tried to scream as they dragged me away.

Hanni's POV
I made my way to our normal meet up spot after school, but 2 of Beomgyu's goons got in my way.

"Get out of the way!" I yelled, trying to push past them.

They looked at each other and nodded before punching me and taking me away.

Haerin's POV
I was running over to the usual spot, where I could get to see Cheolie again.

Two guys in our uniform wearing face masks came up to me.

"This one's pretty!" The one on the left said.

"Felix is going to have fun with this one!" The other one said.

"Say, do you want to hang out with us?" They said. "We promise we'll spare you."

They tried grabbing me and I punched one of them in the nose, like Cheolie taught me.

"You little shit!" They said before slapping me and dragging me away.

Y/n's POV
I was waiting with Minji at the usual spot for the others to come, when Beomgyu and an unfamiliar face showed up.

Y/n's POVI was waiting with Minji at the usual spot for the others to come, when Beomgyu and an unfamiliar face showed up