PART 14

Narrator
Cheol woke up to a phone call in the middle of the night. He lifted Haerin off of him and took the call.

"Yeoboseyo?" He said quietly.

"Is this Kim Cheol? The son of Kim Mi-na?" The voice said.

"Yes, go ahead," he said.

"We are calling from Incheon Hospital to inform you that your mother has woken up from her coma." They said.

"I'll be there," Cheol said, hanging up the phone.

He then texted Y/n to meet him in a few hours.

Y/n and Cheol had met up with Y/n and Y/n told Cheol they regained all their memories.

"Y/n," Cheol said calmly.

"What's up?" Y/n said.

"I think I'm done fighting," Cheol said. "I just want to settle down and take care of Haerin and my omma, she's woken up."

Y/n smirked.

"Hmph, very well. I wish you the best of luck, my friend." Y/n said.

The two hugged it out and they went to see Cheol's mother in the hospital.

"Kim Cheol-ssi?" The woman at the reception said.

"Yes, I'm here to see Kim Mina," Cheol said.

"Over at warden 6," She said.

Before they entered the room, a nurse approached them.

"She's woken up and her physical state is fine." She said. "But.. she's forgotten everything, so we hoped that seeing you would help jog her memory."

Cheol walked through the door. "Omma,"

"Oh my goodness! Is that you? My Changho!" She said.

Cheol started tearing up.

"Omma no, it's me Cheol," he said.

"Oh.. where's my Changho?" She said. "I want to see my Changho."

Changho was Cheol's twin brother. Older by 15 minutes, he was the complete opposite of Cheol. Changho would always study and focus on school. He was #1 in his school and the favourite child but was bullied often. Changho never told Cheol, and got beaten to death. Rushing to the hospital upon hearing this from the school, their mother got into a car accident, sending her into a coma.

"Changho's.." he paused.

"Who are you again? What are you doing in my room?" She said, completely clueless.

Cheol then rushed out of the hospital with tears running down his cheeks, Y/n following behind.

Haerin's POV
I woke up with a headache. Drinking that much was a mistake.

I then realised that my shirt was off and Cheolie was gone. I gasped in realisation as I imagined what I did with Cheolie while I was drunk.

Suddenly, my phone started ringing.

"Yeoboseyo?" I said.

"Haerin!" Minji said on the other end. "Our music is finally starting to take off! We're going to be performing next week!"

I laughed in excitement and we shared some more words before hanging up.

I quickly got ready and headed out for school. When I got to class, I saw Y/n and Cheolie already sat down.

Cheolie looked more down than I'd ever seen him.